da best cicuit on gt2

• Thread starter no fear
  • 17 comments
wat is da best cicuit personally i tink itz red rock valley or da test course coz itz soo easy and u can go soo quick!!!! any replies?

I think the most challenging of any is the Motorland course. It takes finesse and skill to get good times, too bad they cant have a three car race on the course.
Laguna Seca, Grindelwald, Deep Forest, and Trial mountain are my favorite road courses. They rock in skill prowess and speed too.

In the arcade mode, there is a coarse number 13, which is the motorland speedway. Its a tiny road course and most times are in the 30-40 second lap range.
You have to win every event generator race in the hard mode to open the Motorland coarse.
Check it out, its neat and driver skill is the rule on this one.

Ummm, that's a tough 1 , I have different cars I like better on other tracks. My I guess 3 fav tracks are Leguna, Special Stage route 5, aaaand let me think,,,,,Seattle?

I also like Seattle I Seattle II is annoying since i hate the final chicane appearing outa no where.

I like all of the race tracks(or coarses). I don't like the night time races, I can't see the tracks very well:( . crb

Yeah i do hate the night time tracks 2 but i am glad SS-11 was changed in GT3 i hated that kink in da middle of the track, it was so annoying 4 me.

I love the night tracks, SS-11 especially. What have they done to the kink in GT3 out of curiosity. . (Message me as I probably won't notice it here). Otherwise, the Grand valley course is good as its not too short.

Laguna Seca:D definately. Anyone tried winning the GT500 using a Viper, especially @ the Seca? Also love the Red Rock. 1 can fully utilize the drift of vipers & replays are so sweet.

Seca is easy with a viper u just have to go slower in the Andretti Hairbin and the Corkscrew, i won the enduro with the oreca viper.

Endurance is fairly easy to win with the viper, & in fact with any car. The races themselves are easy except of course the time factor.

If you mean the chicane after the tunnel, I liked that. I'm leaning toward either Apricot Hill reverse or Rome Night.

My fave GT2 tracks were Grindelwald and Rome Night. Motorsports Land is also cool. And I liked the SSR11 in GT1 better than GT3. That tunnel kink was a great place to rub off the lap traffic! :)

Back