daan's liveries (now with RAM Racing Cure Leukaemia AMG GT3)

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 200 comments
  • 33,641 views
Blackbull Whisky Barwell Huracan GT3 updated with the correct sponsor on the bonnet and the number on the roof.

4908993963198808065_23.jpg


https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/1567832/1/4908993963198808065
 
Last edited:
Finished with the 2017 Garage 59 Black Bull McLaren GT4. I used the red as a base coat (although I need to find a brighter, chromier red) and it took a bit of work to mask off the black and white bits.

I think I'm getting the hang of this livery editor thing.

20180215210602.jpg


20180215210549.jpg


5845748182696329217_23.jpg


20180215210535.jpg


20180215210523.jpg



Thanks go to Matt of Matt Reeves Design who assisted with some of the decals. (The MR on the McLaren, and the MRD on the Lamborghini.)

20180215210512.jpg



https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1567832/1/5845748182696329217
 
Last edited:
Finished with the 2017 Garage 59 Black Bull McLaren GT4. I used the red as a base coat (although I need to find a brighter, chromier red) and it took a bit of work to mask off the black and white bits.

I think I'm getting the hang of this livery editor thing.

View attachment 714841

View attachment 714840

View attachment 714843

View attachment 714839

View attachment 714838


Thanks go to Matt of Matt Reeves Design who assisted with some of the decals. (The MR on the McLaren, and the MRD on the Lamborghini.)

View attachment 714836


https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1567832/1/5845748182696329217
The designer of the liveries of these cars is now using my GTSport cars as his desktop background! :cool:

 
I've just received a message on Twitter from Blancpain driver Sandy Mitchell asking for some high res images of my Blackbull GT cars as his "sponsor said he would like them."

:D

20180308210128.jpg
20180308210138.jpg
 
WIP of Barwell motorsports 3rd Huracan, the 69 "pink bull".

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180309181436.jpg
Barwell-British-GT-Livery-2018-690x460.jpg


The pink I've got is not that close but, as it's the base coat, it's an easy change if a more suitable colour comes along.
 
Your liveries are awesome. Thanks for sharing.
 
(Although I accidentally wrote over the 50 when saving the 70, so I'll have to redo it... :banghead: )
I know that feel :banghead:

Awesome livery tho, as expected 👍
 
I know that feel :banghead:
At least it's not too bad. Change the silver bits back to red, and put the decals back on. Not a major issue.
 
At least it's not too bad. Change the silver bits back to red, and put the decals back on. Not a major issue.
It‘s not that big of a problem then, true. I had to redo an entire livery as I just needed some stripes to be recolored from the livery I started with and everything else was different. I even told myself 5 times to hit „save as“ and then still hit „save“ :boggled:
 
Back