daan's S license and seasonal video archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 6 comments
  • 1,563 views

daan

Salut Gilles
Moderator
Messages
37,148
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
GTP_daan
S1


S2
Didn't record S2 as it was just too dark.

S3


S4


S5



And here is my 2'02.769 in the AMG VGT seasonal
 
Last edited:
Just out of curiosity do you drive in that view or is it just for the replays?

Excellent quality videos though, I'd be interested to know what you recorded them with 👍
 
I knocked a couple of seconds off my S5 video so I've uploaded the new one.
 
The Veyron race is so hard. I tried so many times and the car just slides or doesn't stop, etc. It's so frustrating
 
but there is a PVR2 that records (1080p) via HDMI.
I've just upgraded to the HDMI PVR2. The PS3 doesn't allow recording through the HDMI post so you get a cable that goes from the AV multi out of the PS3, into the PVR2, and then you connect the PVR2 to the TV via HDMI. This way you still get to record in 1080p.

The Veyron race is so hard. I tried so many times and the car just slides or doesn't stop, etc. It's so frustrating
I found that you need to brake earlier than you think as you're going faster than you think, and I also found that I was putting on more lock (on my G25) than I would normally use.
 
I've just upgraded to the HDMI PVR2. The PS3 doesn't allow recording through the HDMI post so you get a cable that goes from the AV multi out of the PS3, into the PVR2, and then you connect the PVR2 to the TV via HDMI. This way you still get to record in 1080p.
I got also HD PVR2 and I record using only HDMI cables.
It's pretty good capture device 👍
 
Back