Daiki Kasho is Working on New Music for Gran Turismo

First thing I do with any racing game is turn the music off. Saying that about 99% of games i turn the music off.

If I want music on then i chose what i want to listen too.

I hope Daiki Kasho make a full song of that credits theme of GTS. That theme was beautiful.

PS: i saw this on my feed and i instantly thought of lux klonoa and indeed he discovered this lol
Yeah, I check Daiki's Facebook every day or so. He never responds to people, but he does posts livestreams from his PS4 occasionally. Same thing with his Twitter account.

I really wish @Jordan or someone can do an interview with him through Sony. Would be interesting.

Also, hi, fellow Klonoa fan (who's seen my stuff, it seems). ^_^

I do understand why people turn off the music, to concentrate on the racing (I do the same, but only in multiplayer). But honestly, otherwise, you'd be missing out on discovering new music that might appeal to your tastes.

Especially if they're original stuff like Daiki's music and Fred V & Grafix's "Sunrise" (along with the entire Hospital Radio) in FH4.

The only reason why I have the Race BGM turned off is because of Transmission Mode. I love listening to the old Menu BGM from past games. But, I also love the Race BGM... :(

So many cool songs (Obcure, Mirage...) in GT3 and I love his remix too :bowdown:

TBH, never knew Daiki Kasho made the remix (or that it was even a remix) until I got 12, even if this was the song that got most stuck in my head as a child for many years without playing gt3, call it power of music :D... Anyway, although I do like his original songs and mixes (Mirage, Obscure, Surviv3 with Jon Underdown, 5oul on D1splay, It's all about you with Dakota Star, and many others), IMO he should consider returning to remix well-known songs for GT, doesn't matter if it's a trendy or an old one, because just think it :D. -> Although the original song it's a 90's rock classic, the GT remix somehow revived it for the new-by-the-time age (like Junkie XL did it with Elvis Presley in the 90's) and we still remember GT3 everytime we listen the OG version on the radio!! Remember it also previewed and opened to us the magnificence of the NTSC ver. soundtrack by being the main song (the PAL ver. was awesome too :D) and worked as a BGM for one of the best intros in gaming history :D. As someone who plays racing games with music on, it's a suggestion I consider could work big for the next GT and for Daiki Kasho as well since he's a good DJ :D

Last edited:
Back