skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Jan 23, 2005 #1 Here you go you bunch of freeloading bastards http://skylinegtr.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=DCD
Here you go you bunch of freeloading bastards http://skylinegtr.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=DCD
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Jan 23, 2005 #2 skylineGTR_guy Here you go you bunch of freeloading bastards http://skylinegtr.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=DCD Click to expand... HOLY CRAP! When I requested high res pics really took it seriously and got not just high res but SUPER DUPPER high RES! Thanks dude! 👍
skylineGTR_guy Here you go you bunch of freeloading bastards http://skylinegtr.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=DCD Click to expand... HOLY CRAP! When I requested high res pics really took it seriously and got not just high res but SUPER DUPPER high RES! Thanks dude! 👍
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Jan 23, 2005 #3 Very nice pics of R34s. Pics are so large that you can tell the GT-R is an Shinagawa plate. Thank you!
Very nice pics of R34s. Pics are so large that you can tell the GT-R is an Shinagawa plate. Thank you!
Thirdeye Messages 1,505 Grand Rapids, M Messages ThirdeYe1337 Messages Derek1337 Mar 15, 2005 #5 Awesome pics. I love the one with the three blue R34's.