Daily Driven\ Drift, Sleep, Repeat\

• Thread starter Satide
  • 1,422 comments
Left - quick clutch kick - right - Hand brake + clutch + wheel rotation - full lock + full throttle - smoke
It's the best sensation, this is so gooood ;)
Shame I can only use my G27 for RFactor, well I could use it for GT but their wouldn't be no point to it since I'm limited to DFGT on the weekends. Until I get internet at home sorted anyways.

15672851121_e2de8e323b_o.jpg

Livin' that r32 life in rfactor! :sly:

Mate I can't watch the video ;( .
They say the video was deleted or I'm not allow to watch.

@Satide What a nice amateur drift event, pure dope the Notorious BIG part. This rap is crazy.
Am dreaming or is it a ps13 r32 facelift ?

Probably because my wall is private lol, I'll post to YT instead.

Omg that entry, pure style and love the e36 but prefer the saloon :). I'm going to host some low Hp under power missile lobby this weekend. Feel free to join, as well everybody is welcome. Max 230-235 hp.

Excelent ! I love this theme, as lately I've been runing lower and lower Hp cars. Having said that, they're AT LEAST in the 240-280 Hp range :/
Less I have is the TA22 i think...240, but your house your rules, I'll be looking for that lobby of yours m8 :)

Excelent ! I love this theme, as lately I've been runing lower and lower Hp cars. Having said that, they're AT LEAST in the 240-280 Hp range :/
Less I have is the TA22 i think...240, but your house your rules, I'll be looking for that lobby of yours m8 :)
Nice ,I'm already looking forward the tomorrow sesh. You will probably see me with a Altezza or r32. Let's cut in two and do 250hp ;) .

When are you planning on doing this, @Davoxx ? Day/hour (GMT) ?

Tomorrow and Sunday, I can't tell you any particular hour but probably during the afternoon. If you are online before me or during the evening feel free to open a lobby and tell us here room details.

My first idea was doing a kind of Matsuri Event 4 cylinder NA less than 200hp but I did some few tests and it is too much under power and restrictive. So I decided to make some changes which are now 250hp, feel free to turbo it and no car restriction except it have to be from the mother land Japan and FR.
I wanted to do some few test this weekend and why not try to do next week next sunday the event.
The event will be associate with JDMTeam as it match well their view of drifting and because I have good relations and wanted to do it with them.

Tomorrow and Sunday, I can't tell you any particular hour but probably during the afternoon. If you are online before me or during the evening feel free to open a lobby and tell us here room details.

My first idea was doing a kind of Matsuri Event 4 cylinder NA less than 200hp but I did some few tests and it is too much under power and restrictive. So I decided to make some changes which are now 250hp, feel free to turbo it and no car restriction except it have to be from the mother land Japan and FR.
I wanted to do some few test this weekend and why not try to do next week next sunday the event.
The event will be associate with JDMTeam as it match well their view of drifting and because I have good relations and wanted to do it with them.

Ok m8, will try to get in there, as I'm sure it will be crowded :)
(Just a sugestion; we could do 1 track 1 replay - for pics or clips - then keep changing ? You know I'm a GT pic addict ;) )

Back