Daily race C is plagued by cheaters.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 179 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair how would anyone be able to report an available cheat without actually trying it themselves and posting evidence ? It's not like you can cheat then erase your time after taking Screenshots and then set another fair one.
You could very easily watch the replay videos of the top times which use the cheat.

That's exactly what we did for both the Goodwood and Streets of Willow cheat articles. Nobody needed to actually do the cheat to see it for themselves.

Lets add insult to the injury.

I believe this gives the Corvette driver permission to come to your home and smash your PS4. Rules are rules.
Can't believe you made a thread complaining about the cheat, get caught using the cheat yourself for a top time, and then also post a video of you using the cheat to steal first place in an actual race. You really are something.

I believe this gives the Corvette driver permission to come to your home and smash your PS4. Rules are rules.
Can't believe you made a thread complaining about the cheat, get caught using the cheat yourself for a top time, and then also post a video of you using the cheat to steal first place in an actual race. You really are something.

Looks more like a sure way to get banned.

1: Acknowledged it's a cheat..
2: Uses the cheat in the game to get an advantage.
3 Posts the evidence.

Russian roulette played with a machine gun..

I saw a guy attempting this in the race and he smashed his car on the wall, it was glorious. How sad do you have to be to use this tricks to win a daily race. How is it satisfying to win like this?
Bruh i did it for to know if it working in race not to satisfy myself. Did it only once never entered that race again.

Considering you won the race by .197 seconds, I think there was more than enough time to give that place back.
Cheat isnt working like that. This cheat happening because you are crossing the line before letting game you to give the penalty. If i stopped i would get a penalty never learned if it working or not.

Cheat isnt working like that. This cheat happening because you are crossing the line before letting game you to give the penalty. If i stopped i would get a penalty never learned if it working or not.

just let the gap build up so you dont steal a postion. nobody is buying the bs.

3fcwgf.jpg

I feel like this thread needs to be closed. Point taken. No need to bash the guy for cheating since pretty much top 10 are corner cutters and also im sure a lot people trying to do it on races. Pd will fix this glitch soon and reset the leaderboards like Goodwood and Willow springs.

Just out of curiosity, how big is the penalty? If you gain 3 seconds wouldn't it still be an advantage to do it every lap if the penalty is small enough? Isn't anyone doing that?

EES
Just out of curiosity, how big is the penalty? If you gain 3 seconds wouldn't it still be an advantage to do it every lap if the penalty is small enough? Isn't anyone doing that?
That depends on how good you cut the corner. I got penalties between 4-5 sec.
Where is the post-race chat video, did you apologize?
I exited from post race screen quickly to show it to my friend. He laughed hard after seeing this.

Last edited:
All jokes aside, it's kinda annoying that the penalty system is in a state where this is legal, yet tapping a wall leads to a 5 second penalty. The track was first "teased" in August, nobody at PD thought that someone might try this?

EES

Not sure of the penalty, but of you did this for 8 straight laps your SR wouldn't be in good shape.

Not sure of the penalty, but of you did this for 8 straight laps your SR wouldn't be in good shape.

Funny that you mentioned that, since how much valuable SR for a person doing it, and isn't reanimate SR is much more easy, than winning C race in a full lobby of the sport mode.

And to think all you had to do for evidence is, I don't know, watch a replay? It's what I did back in GT5 when I reported cheating (even managed to capture footage of said replay). Guess you're more interested in making it extremely easy for PD/Sony to ban you for cheating.

And to think all you had to do for evidence is, I don't know, watch a replay? It's what I did back in GT5 when I reported cheating (even managed to capture footage of said replay). Guess you're more interested in making it extremely easy for PD/Sony to ban you for cheating.
Replays are already uploaded at Pd s server i am not making their job any easier. Any idiot can watch those replays if they want.

I'm getting a kick out of how the OP reacts to the community not liking what he does. Like we're the idiots (his words) for pointing and laughing at a cheater.
I didnt called anyone idiot. Unless you think you are thats another story.

I feel like this thread needs to be closed. Point taken. No need to bash the guy for cheating since pretty much top 10 are corner cutters and also im sure a lot people trying to do it on races. Pd will fix this glitch soon and reset the leaderboards like Goodwood and Willow springs.

if those guys were in here showing clips of themselves cheat id bash the **** out of them too. if you post a clip of yourself using a penalty system exploit to steal a win then you deserve to be bashed. if someone doesnt want to be bashed then maybe dont be a hypocrite and maybe dont make it worse by posting a video of cheating in the scummiest way possible.

bash on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back