Daily race C is plagued by cheaters.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 179 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
People won't move on, because you've made a thread full of comedy gold material - if you wanted to fade back in non-existence then you shouldn't have been such a monumental fool. On the plus side, I'm still enjoying the memes.

View attachment 863770
Monumental fool? Lol have you realised? Not even Pd thinks cutting a corner is a big deal.

Monumental fool? Lol have you realised? Not even Pd thinks cutting a corner is a big deal.

Posts a comment calling TalhaONE a fool:
download.jpg

Ah, it's far too easy.

Ultimately sportsmanship is about doing what's right not what you 'can get away with'. Ultimately PD thinks corner cutting is a big deal, as they have tried to implement things to resolve it. Their effectiveness is to be decided, but that's beside the point.

The fact that EVERYONE in this thread has told you that what you did was grade A idiocy, topped only by the fact you posted the video of you using it in an ACTUAL RACE - yet you still completely race down the path of "I DID NOTHING WRONG" so blindly that you make a convincing argument for Ray Charles having a driving licence. It's just... Quite wonderful, in its own "Thank god I don't live near you" kind of way.

You're still providing some good entertainment, so please continue to bite.

3fyqfr.jpg

Posts a comment calling TalhaONE a fool:
View attachment 864762

Ah, it's far too easy.

Ultimately sportsmanship is about doing what's right not what you 'can get away with'. Ultimately PD thinks corner cutting is a big deal, as they have tried to implement things to resolve it. Their effectiveness is to be decided, but that's beside the point.

The fact that EVERYONE in this thread has told you that what you did was grade A idiocy, topped only by the fact you posted the video of you using it in an ACTUAL RACE - yet you still completely race down the path of "I DID NOTHING WRONG" so blindly that you make a convincing argument for Ray Charles having a driving licence. It's just... Quite wonderful, in its own "Thank god I don't live near you" kind of way.

You're still providing some good entertainment, so please continue to bite.

View attachment 864764
I certainly do not care if you entertaint yourself or not. Pd didnt banned me nor given any warning so it simply doesnt matter what you think about my action.

So yeah deal with it.

Guys I'm going to claim that the Manufacturers and Nations Cup are plagued with cheating in about 3months, then post a video of myself exploiting the cheating against @TRL LIGHTNING and claim I was simply just being a smooth operator.

I think what he might be getting at is that the USA (along with the UK) is increasingly becoming a place where one man's opinion equals another man's cast-iron fact.

If we're getting into a political discussion then the ignorant have always existed, it's not a new phenomenon nor is it particular to any country.

Difference being, I'm the one having a whale of a time!

You gotta feel for a guy like the OP, he just doesnt have clue. According to him "it's acceptable to cut corners because there is no penalty". If the day did come that he was punished by PD he would claim it is all PD's fault that he was cheating because PD didnt tell him it was unacceptable to cut corners and steal a win from a racer that stays on track. I fret the day that that generation is running any country.

If we're getting into a political discussion then the ignorant have always existed, it's not a new phenomenon nor is it particular to any country.

Perhaps, but it's been a while since they were actually in charge of the English-speaking powerhouse.

You gotta feel for a guy like the OP, he just doesnt have clue. According to him "it's acceptable to cut corners because there is no penalty". If the day did come that he was punished by PD he would claim it is all PD's fault that he was cheating because PD didnt tell him it was unacceptable to cut corners and steal a win from a racer that stays on track. I fret the day that that generation is running any country.
Ikr. Kids these days, running around exploiting the system and then blaming the system for allowing itself to be exploited. Who'd have thought it'd ever come to this? I hope our future leaders are honest, stand-up people like those of today and yesterday. Where will we be if we don't keep producing more Trumps, Putins, Clintons, Blairs, Johnsons, Berlusconis, Nixons, Mugabes, Pinochets...

Its pd fault to let the glitch exist in first place. Developers are responsible for adding the content appropriate.

So then back in the day megane gr.4 and beetle gr.3 was overpowered as hell. People used them are practically cheated because it was a glitch that bop adjust those cars stupidly good. You might say everyone allowed to use beetle or megane then i say everyone was allowed to cut that chicane.

The point is exploitable glitches happens in all games its not something new. Important thing is how fast the developer reacts to fix those glitchs. If you are going to cry about one simply glitch good luck to you then.

Its pd fault to let the glitch exist in first place. Developers are responsible for adding the content appropriate.

So then back in the day megane gr.4 and beetle gr.3 was overpowered as hell. People used them are practically cheated because it was a glitch that bop adjust those cars stupidly good. You might say everyone allowed to use beetle or megane then i say everyone was allowed to cut that chicane.

The point is exploitable glitches happens in all games its not something new. Important thing is how fast the developer reacts to fix those glitchs. If you are going to cry about one simply glitch good luck to you then.

how about some self control? you knew it was wrong but still did it, maybe you need it explaining. tracks have track limits! these mean you stay on track not decide to become a rally driver because the game allows it. before you state "well others were doing it so why should i not too" again self control!

I absolutely love that you are still defending yourself.

There's a story in the news at the moment about a teenager YouTuber who cheated on Fortnite and said "I didn't think I'd get banned" and was blubbing all over the place because it 'was unfair' - you'll be that guy at some point. A game dev will ban you for something or other and you'll come here crying crocodile tears (or worse, getting angry) that such and such dev made it possible to cheat, so how can they ban you?! The bare-faced cheek, amirite?

Ultimately, you're not a very courteous driver, you lack any kind of sportsmanship and you have absolutely no respect for anyone else but yourself. If I came up against you in a race I think I'd find myself very tempted to tank my DR and SR rating just to bash you about on track to see how you feel about it. No doubt we'd be inundated with YouTube videos from you going "OMG, LOOK HOW DIRTY THIS GUY IS!!!".

Such is the hypocrisy of your kind of person.

Anyhoo, I'm still enjoying the meme-able nature of this thread, so please enjoy another round:

TalhaTWO.jpg

I absolutely love that you are still defending yourself.

There's a story in the news at the moment about a teenager YouTuber who cheated on Fortnite and said "I didn't think I'd get banned" and was blubbing all over the place because it 'was unfair' - you'll be that guy at some point. A game dev will ban you for something or other and you'll come here crying crocodile tears (or worse, getting angry) that such and such dev made it possible to cheat, so how can they ban you?! The bare-faced cheek, amirite?

Ultimately, you're not a very courteous driver, you lack any kind of sportsmanship and you have absolutely no respect for anyone else but yourself. If I came up against you in a race I think I'd find myself very tempted to tank my DR and SR rating just to bash you about on track to see how you feel about it. No doubt we'd be inundated with YouTube videos from you going "OMG, LOOK HOW DIRTY THIS GUY IS!!!".

Such is the hypocrisy of your kind of person.

Anyhoo, I'm still enjoying the meme-able nature of this thread, so please enjoy another round:

View attachment 865510
Cheating with a 3rd party program and abusing glitches are entirely different things. Its not my problem if you cant see the difference which makes your comparision totally invalid.

Also with your logic anyone who used beetle and megane are cheaters too.

Cheating with a 3rd party program and abusing glitches are entirely different things.
They are indeed. Using external software to modify game code is called "hacking", while exploiting unintended game mechanics is called "cheating".

You created this thread and your title called people who exploited this unintended game mechanic "cheaters". You also exploited it thus, by your own standards, you are also a cheater. You've literally called yourself a cheater...

Daily race C is plagued by cheaters again. You can cut the last chicane and penalty will be written on the next lap so it doesnt affect the lap you just complete.

Edit: Cheat is working at last lap of the race. You almost gain 3 seconds.
Since the exploit has now been fixed, the relevant Daily Race has dropped out of rotation, and you have laid your own standards for everyone to see...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back