rtoale Messages 14 Messages rtoale Jul 21, 2018 #31 Alpha Cipher That's great! So I assume you're running 3:25s now- above average for this track I reckon Click to expand... Yes and I think I could probably squeeze another second or two as well. Your video was excellent, thanks. Attachments 07118FC8-9A85-4B79-8A82-C07BFC451BC1.jpeg 57.1 KB · Views: 21
Alpha Cipher That's great! So I assume you're running 3:25s now- above average for this track I reckon Click to expand... Yes and I think I could probably squeeze another second or two as well. Your video was excellent, thanks.
Alpha Cipher Messages 3,954 Laguna Messages Alpha_Cipher1 Jul 21, 2018 #32 rtoale Yes and I think I could probably squeeze another second or two as well. Your video was excellent, thanks. Click to expand... Nice! Glad to have helped
rtoale Yes and I think I could probably squeeze another second or two as well. Your video was excellent, thanks. Click to expand... Nice! Glad to have helped