Daily race schedule ?

• Thread starter gapper59
  • 7 comments
United States
Addison IL.
Is there a schedule for the daily races anywhere?

Like most people I have more free time on the weekends, and look forward to competing in as many races as time will allow.
I drive a truck during the week and am not interested in babying a street car, with street tires, around a track. I know it
takes a certain skill to do that but for me its too much like driving a truck. I want to at least feel like I'm going fast.

So on the weekends I look for the fastest and best handling cars to race that's being offered, like GR-1, GR-2 or even GR-3.
Unfortunately, more times than not I'm disappointed to find nothing I'm interested in. Way too often you get 2 One-Make races
which almost always involve street or road cars, and now we're seeing Go-Carts and Dirt races. Today there is a GR-4 at
Nurburgring but I'd get eaten alive on that track, haven't mastered it yet, I would not only mass up my race but probably
other drivers too. So once again Ill pass on the daily races.

I know there's other driving games out there that might be geared more towards what I'm looking for, but so far I've only
tried GT6 and GTS and really like most of what I've seen, so I just keep hoping things will improve ( like adding races D or E)
but so far it hasn't. Maybe I just picked the wrong game.

Getting back to my question, is there any way to find out what races are coming up so I can plan my weekends
around races I'm actually interested in.

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Is there a schedule for the daily races anywhere?

Like most people I have more free time on the weekends, and look forward to competing in as many races as time will allow.
I drive a truck during the week and am not interested in babying a street car, with street tires, around a track. I know it
takes a certain skill to do that but for me its too much like driving a truck. I want to at least feel I'm going fast.

So on the weekends I look for the fastest and best handling cars to race that's being offered, like GR-1, GR-2 or even GR-3.
Unfortunately, more times than not I'm disappointed to find nothing I'm interested in. Way too often you get 2 One-Make races
which almost always involve street or road cars, and now we're seeing Go-Carts and Dirt races. Today there is a GR-4 at
Nurburgring but I'd get eaten alive on that track, haven't mastered it yet, I would not only mass up my race but probably
other drivers too. So once again Ill pass on the daily races.

I know there's other driving games out there that might be geared more towards what I'm looking for, but so far I've only
tried GT6 and GTS and really like most of what I've seen, so I just keep hoping things will improve ( like adding races D or E)
but so far it hasn't. Maybe I just picked the wrong game.

Getting back to my question, is there any way to find out what races are coming up so I can plan my weekends
around races I'm actually interested in.

Thanks for any help

They don't publicly schedule Daily Races, only FIA races get a schedule for the week ahead. Hopefully when the official FIA season starts in the next month or so they'll start running more online championships during the week in a variety of different classes which will all probably be scheduled.

Races change over at the moment at 8am uk time. Find out race c after 7:30am after that race has finished. Races a and b after 7:40am.

I usually don't play at night so I didn't know that, It defiantly helps :)
Thanks again

Races change over at the moment at 8am uk time. Find out race c after 7:30am after that race has finished. Races a and b after 7:40am.

OOPS...Didn't have my glasses on, thought you said PM. O well

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, check out the FIA Calendar, the races are posted a week in advance and are just a slightly more hardcore daily race, you'll still get matched against drivers the same rank.

Honestly, check out the FIA Calendar, the races are posted a week in advance and are just a slightly more hardcore daily race, you'll still get matched against drivers the same rank.

Thanks. I never tried the FIA races, thought it was a championship type thing where you had to commit to a lot of races. I'll definitely try it

Latest Posts

Back