Daily race settings that are annoying

• Thread starter rronak95
  • 0 comments
United States
texas
boager
Hello everyone

I'm new to sport mode (just recently purchased a PS Plus membership) and haven't played an online GT match since GT6. I'm enjoying the daily races and hope to take part in the FIA championships. With that being said I have a few complaints about , what do you guys think?

- Transparent cars: Why do other cars become "transparent" during turns? I understand this is meant to curb collisions, but doesn't it take away from the racing? One aspect to consider during a real race are other cars on the track. The "transparent" car defeats this purpose. Are there any races that disable this option?

- No races on the Nurburgring: I have yet to see a full race on the Nurburgring, and I am surprised none of the FIA races are on the Nurburgring. The ring is one of the most famous tracks in the world, and in my opinion, fun to race on.

- Aids: Why are all aids allowed on all races? I feel like this makes it unfair for some players who want more of a challenge. I turn off all aids except for ABS (weak).

Overall are there races available for more advanced players? Does driver rating or level determine which aids can be enabled?

Back