Daily race settings that are annoying

• Thread starter rronak95
  • 0 comments
United States
texas
boager
Hello everyone

I'm new to sport mode (just recently purchased a PS Plus membership) and haven't played an online GT match since GT6. I'm enjoying the daily races and hope to take part in the FIA championships. With that being said I have a few complaints about , what do you guys think?

- Transparent cars: Why do other cars become "transparent" during turns? I understand this is meant to curb collisions, but doesn't it take away from the racing? One aspect to consider during a real race are other cars on the track. The "transparent" car defeats this purpose. Are there any races that disable this option?

- No races on the Nurburgring: I have yet to see a full race on the Nurburgring, and I am surprised none of the FIA races are on the Nurburgring. The ring is one of the most famous tracks in the world, and in my opinion, fun to race on.

- Aids: Why are all aids allowed on all races? I feel like this makes it unfair for some players who want more of a challenge. I turn off all aids except for ABS (weak).

Overall are there races available for more advanced players? Does driver rating or level determine which aids can be enabled?

Latest Posts

Back