Daily Races Variation

I know I can speak for 2 of my friends who would love to play this game online, but can't because of PS+
Well, if they find 50Euro/year hard, i mean they can just buy a monthly PS+ 7Euros /month and they can end it whenever they want so its not a huge amount of money :)

Where currently they are not maximising the value of a €30 game

50€/Year is not that much to pay imho considering all the stuff you get. And GTs is pretty much useless without PS+ imho.

I don't see how it's hard to afford... ( And I'm living on a very small grad stipend). They could even buy the 3 month pass which is like 20 bucks.

Allright guys. To change the subject a bit, How do you feel about new tracks, i for one would love more real tracks, as i mentioned before Laguna Seca, LeMans and Monaco.

Do you guys think they will add them, or do you have any favorite tracks you want to see added?

Allright guys. To change the subject a bit, How do you feel about new tracks, i for one would love more real tracks, as i mentioned before Laguna Seca, LeMans and Monaco.

Do you guys think they will add them, or do you have any favorite tracks you want to see added?

I'm hoping that real tracks or classic GT fantasy tracks will be added soon... another update in 2 weeks :)

I'm hoping that real tracks or classic GT fantasy tracks will be added soon... another update in 2 weeks :)

Definetly, I would like to have more racecars aswell, so we have more variations of the gr3 and 4 cars, For example a GR4 Supra or Skyline Rx-7 and so on would be nice :)

Definetly, I would like to have more racecars aswell, so we have more variations of the gr3 and 4 cars, For example a GR4 Supra or Skyline Rx-7 and so on would be nice :)
Agree on those cars! I think the Gr. 3 and 4 are all modern variants though?

Sarcasm? If someone saves money, then there is no need to give up anything.
Yeah I was joking :) surely if you have paid £300-400 for a console and £30-40 for a game you could save the £40 for PS+

Tracks I want to see added? Time to spam my list that is way too long lmaooooo

Autodromo Internacional Do Algarve
Red Bull Ring
Silverstone
Circuit of the Americas
Daytona International Speedway (Speedway & Road Course)
Indy (Speedway & Road Course)
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Road America
Sonoma Raceway
Texas Motor Speedway (Speedway & Road Course)
Texas World Speedway (Speedway & Road Course)
Watkins Glen
Fuji
Martinsville Speedway
Virginia International Raceway
Sebring
Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL
Road Atlanta
Tsukuba Circuit
Nardò Technical Center
Long Beach
Circuito de Jerez
Lime Rock Park
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
Raceway at Belle Isle Park
Mid-Ohio
--
Tracks from previous GT games
Cape Ring
Special State Route X
High Speed Ring
Rome Circuit (GT5)

*Deep breath* lol

As for cars, random cars I would personally like to see

2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe Nx00
Honda Civic Si Coupe Gr4
Honda Civic Si Coupe Gr3
Honda Civic Coupe GRC GrB

2018 Honda Civic Type R (United States version) Nx00
Honda Civic Type R (United States version) Gr4
Honda Civic Type R (United States version) Gr3
Honda Civic Type R (United States version) GrB

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition Nx00
2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition GrB

2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate Nx00
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate Gr3
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate Gr4
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate GrB

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Nx00
Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Gr4
Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Gr3

2018 Dodge Durango SRT Nx00

Dodge Viper Gr3 Road Car

2018 IMSA Acura ARX-05 DPi

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series cars

FiA European Truck Racing

IndyCar

--

Adding all these tracks and cars is unlikely, but it would shake up the Daily races for sure! Lol

Agree on those cars! I think the Gr. 3 and 4 are all modern variants though?

Yeah thats true, Would be cool if they made a new class, With this kind of cars, say up to 2005 for example so we could have the Gran Turismo 3 type of cars in a separate class! You know with Xanavi Skyline and Castrol Supra, Arta NSX *OMG* the chills!

Last edited:
Hahah yeah, well Autódromo De Interlagos with GR1 is RIP SR aswell so, i rather get my SR ****ed up on Monaco :D

Be warned... dropping too much SR can kill your DR. Ijn Interlagos Group 4 last weekend, I lost enough SR by being bumped and rammed left, right and centre that my DR reset to 7000. That was a horrible lesson. Better to avoid the carnage and lose the race (max loss of about 1500 DR and a few SR than have both drop to the floor.

Be warned... dropping too much SR can kill your DR. Ijn Interlagos Group 4 last weekend, I lost enough SR by being bumped and rammed left, right and centre that my DR reset to 7000. That was a horrible lesson. Better to avoid the carnage and lose the race (max loss of about 1500 DR and a few SR than have both drop to the floor.

How the hell do you know the numbers!? I have tried to get my head around that since day 1, For example if you get bumped and get an orange SR how many points do you lose?

And is there a way to see the points!? i mean DR reset to 7000 how the hell can you specify that specific number!? :)

How the hell do you know the numbers!? I have tried to get my head around that since day 1, For example if you get bumped and get an orange SR how many points do you lose?

And is there a way to see the points!? i mean DR reset to 7000 how the hell can you specify that specific number!? :)
:)

Put your PSN ID in here http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=search

tbh I have no idea how much 1 orange SR costs you, I think it is determined on the severity of the collision, but you can check it after every race if you'd like to try and monitor it.

One thing to know is that you cannot have an SR level that is 2 levels or more lower than your DR, or your DR will be reset. So DR/S can only be SR/A or SR/B, DR/B can only be SR/S, SR/A, SR/B or SR/C etc...

You can see where my SR dropped and DR was tanked to 7000 from 18000...

upload_2018-2-12_13-50-20-png.713780

:)

Put your PSN ID in here http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=search

tbh I have no idea how much 1 orange SR costs you, I think it is determined on the severity of the collision, but you can check it after every race if you'd like to try and monitor it.

One thing to know is that you cannot have an SR level that is 2 levels or more lower than your DR, or your DR will be reset. So DR/S can only be SR/A or SR/B, DR/B can only be SR/S, SR/A, SR/B or SR/C etc...

You can see where my SR dropped and DR was tanked to 7000 from 18000...

upload_2018-2-12_13-50-20-png.713780
Awesome thanks alot man! =D

Iam SR A, DR B, But iam working my way back to S later today :)
Same actually, I was S but dropped to A after doing the Scirocco race yesterday :banghead:

Sport Mode Performances 23,634 (in the Top 3%)
Sport Mode Sportmanship (SR) 72/99

Same actually, I was S but dropped to A after doing the Scirocco race yesterday :banghead:

Sport Mode Performances 23,634 (in the Top 3%)
Sport Mode Sportmanship (SR) 72/99

Cool, i dropped out after a few horrible rounds in Dragontail GR1 2 days ago... Started off in the morning in S, by the end of the day i was in E...

Sport Mode Performances19,583 (in the Top 5%)
Sport Mode Sportmanship (SR)66/99

So they way i understand, if the SR is based /point, i need 29 green SR arrows in order to get from A to S, Sound pretty logical as a long race will give you 20-25 green SR arrows (if clean)

Cool, i dropped out after a few horrible rounds in Dragontail GR1 2 days ago... Started off in the morning in S, by the end of the day i was in E...

Sport Mode Performances19,583 (in the Top 5%)
Sport Mode Sportmanship (SR)66/99

So they way i understand, if the SR is based /point, i need 29 green SR arrows in order to get from A to S, Sound pretty logical as a long race will give you 20-25 green SR arrows (if clean)

If you dropped to E, your DR must have got caned as well?

I don't think it is quite as simple as 1 green = 1 point, 1 orange = -1 point. As some races you can get 1 orange, yet finish with a red or white SR ranking at the end of the race (meaning that your SR points have remained static or dropped)

If you dropped to E, your DR must have got caned as well?

I don't think it is quite as simple as 1 green = 1 point, 1 orange = -1 point. As some races you can get 1 orange, yet finish with a red or white SR ranking at the end of the race (meaning that your SR points have remained static or dropped)

Yeah, I think my lowest was DR: D and SR: E, But yesterday i had only good races and got myself from E to A and to DR: B

Yeah, I think my lowest was DR: D and SR: E, But yesterday i had only good races and got myself from E to A and to DR: B

Ah well done... it's a tough road back! Took me a week to get back to 18000 after dropping to 7000 so you did well doing it in a day!

Back