Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
  • 194,235 views
Happy almost Friday. I can host.

Bonus Races: Based loosely on the Winter Olympics

Short Track Speed Skating - Daihatsu VGT or =, Northern Isle, 5 laps. Slip and boost max.

Long Track Speed Skating - Fitipaldi VGT or =, SSRX, 1 lap. Slip and boost max.

Men's Figure Skating Short Program - Any car. Suzuka East, 2 laps.

:)
 
Thanks everyone. I swear ice skating practice helped me today in the Road to GT7 race. :lol:

Highlights from the 2nd Laguna Seca race. :D



Highlights from the Bonus Winter Olympics. ⛸️

 
Last edited:
Happy Friday guys!! :cheers:

This week's Bonus Races will be...

Tesla Model S @ Sainte-Croix B, 3 Laps, SS Tires, 110/95.

Karts @ Nurburgring, 1 Lap, SS Tires, 100/100.

Raptor vs. Tundra @ Fisherman's Ranch, 2 Laps, Dirt Tires, 140/70. (Dirty Race)
 
Last edited:
Sorry for missing the majority of the night and driving like garbage, I fell asleep.
Tired Good Night GIF
 
You all can keep tagging me for these meets. Just made new alts for when GT7 drops. I’ll send them out when we all get sorted with our garages.
 
Thanks everyone. Great racing.

Highlights from the 2nd Sardegna race that Leighton somehow survived. :D

 
Last edited:
By my count, with GT7 launching on Friday March 4th, this Friday should be our last round on DRWF, so it might be nice to get some special special races going to go out with a bang.
 
By my count, with GT7 launching on Friday March 4th, this Friday should be our last round on DRWF, so it might be nice to get some special special races going to go out with a bang.
Thanks for volunteering. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :sly::lol:

GT7 will might need at least a few weeks to earn cars. But of course we won't know until we know.
 
Depending on how many people pre-ordered or bought the anniversary editions, there should be a few cars that everyone will own. Plus cars won through licenses.
 
Depending on how many people pre-ordered or bought the anniversary editions, there should be a few cars that everyone will own. Plus cars won through licenses.
Sure. But I'm not watching that etiquette video. :grumpy::lol:
 
I kind of feel like the final bonus races, should be the very first set of daily races we did on the very first night. End where we started sort of thing.
 
It looks like Saturday April 20th was the very first night, I’ll dig around and see if I can find what combos there was that week.
 
On page 2 of this thread, razaqa11 shared a video. :)


Highlights from the 1st DRWF. I'm going to start watching this video before every race to get pumped up. :D

 
Last edited:
Two recommendations so far have been Mercedes Red Pig and Minis. And Spa as one of the tracks. Always open to more suggestions.
 
Friday's Bonus Races:
'71 Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 100/100 @ Spa-Francorchamps - 3 Laps
* Intermediate Tires, Slip Real

Mazda Roadster TC 100/100 @ Bathurst - 4 Laps
* Sport Soft Tires, Slip Real

'65 Mini 100/100 @ Nurburgring Nordschleife - 1 Lap
* Sport Hard Tires, Boost Strong, Slip Weak
 
Last edited:
Lobby is open for Bonus Race practices, racing will begin in about one hour.

Add me on PSN to join as it is friends only.
 
Back