Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

  • Thread starter Thread starter The359
  • 794 comments
  • 115,787 views
You'll need to be friends with someone in the lobby to find it. You can send me a FR @ Chevy_Heavy if your not. Lobby should be open at least 30 min prior to race time. Check back here to see what cars you'll need for the bonus races this week.

NVM found it. :)
 
Last edited:
Happy Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week's bonus races are:

1. R8 Gordini '66 @ Laguna Seca. BOP, CM tires (LCD)

2. DS 3 Racing '11 @ Colorado Springs, Dirt tires, BOP (Brand Central)
 
Last edited:
Happy Days Everyone! Friday is near, here are the bonus races for DRWF.

Bonus Race 1 / Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec 1997
Tokyo Expressway - Central Counterclockwise
Sport Soft, BOP, rolling start, 5 laps, night

Bonus Race 2 / Gr. 3 Cars
Watkins Glen - Short Track
Racing Med, BOP, Grid Start w/false start check, 7 laps
 
Could you possibly send me a friend request to come and join some races with you guys please.
 
I would like to host this week. :D

bitmap.png



This is for @Chevy Heavy. You deserve a reward or something for this. :lol:

 
Thanks for hosting this week @O604, a very smooth experience.

My replays shared in game with the usual tags: tpc gtp drwf
There may be some weird stuff in the bonus races, using the pits to turn around apparently breaks the replay.
 
Have you heard of ghost pitting? Neither have I until now. I'm watching the replay where I entered the pits the wrong way and it reset me leaving the pits. At the top of the hill, I had hit the wall and I was shown this for the remainder of the race. Weird :crazy:

Gran Turismo® 7_20230113232137.jpg


BTW, sorry Cobra my bad. The reason I was reset at the start was because I hit you first. I was going so fast I just remember you sideways in front of me.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys - new here - are you accepting new drivers?
All drivers are welcome. We race the same time every week.

Check your local time (9pm EST) , be sure to be '"Friends" with at least 1 person (any of the regulars) in the lobby so you see the lobby listed.

Hope see you out there.
 
I will host this week. And the theme will be VGT. I'm posting early for those that need to grind some credits for the cars. Remember the car for Race A is the McLaren P1 GTR '16. If you can't afford it, you can sub the 650S GT3 '15. But you will be considerably slower.

The bonus races are:

1. Chaparral 2X VGT - Daytona Road, RS tires

Gran Turismo® 7_20230118025723.jpg


2. Suzuki VGT (not Gr3) - Sardegna Windmills, Dirt tires

Gran Turismo® 7_20230118025704.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks! was previously in a beginner league on iracing. Looking forward to this guys - and can’t wait to race in VR next month!
No problem, we have people of all skill levels. It doesn't matter because we just race to have fun. Hence some of the wacky bonus races we come up with from time to time. Agree with you on the VR, especially hearing it will feature full game compatibility.
 
Perfect! Do I need to do anything special to join tomorrow night? Do you guys just use the keyboard chat in lobby to communicate?
We have a voice chat party set up and we will just add you to that so you can use headphones and mic. Try to make sure you have the cars for all the races that i posted above for this week. We do make exceptions when people either don't have the car or can't afford them, just drive something similar. We do 2 each of the dallies and the 2 bonus races.
 
Suzuki VGT in the dirt.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh this is gonna be fun! We racing dirty for that one? Not that I'll be near the front, just want to know if I need to block the track... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
Enjoy the races guys.

I won't be attending firstly due to not owning any of the cars and secondly because I'm totally goosed after work tonight.
 
Happy Friday Fellas!! It’s been a while since I’ve hosted, hopefully I remember how to do this. 😂

Tonight’s Bonus Race will Be…

‘68 Fiat 500F(In the UCD currently) at N24, 1 lap, Stock car, Stock Tires, BoP on, At Night, In the Rain. 😁
 
Does that car even have headlights that give a good view of the road.... 🤣🤣🤣
 
Back