Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

• Thread starter The359
  • 669 comments
That was fun!! I liked how Race C turned out. Gotta start implementing mandatory pit stops on Race C and host surprises.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Happy Friday! I will be the host tonight.

Bonus race will be a choice of the Honda Beat, classic Mini or Abarth 595, engine swapped with the Honda K20C1. On Nurburgring Sprint and Suzuka East. Sports Soft tires. No limit on tuning. Nitro available.

Also Race C will not require a stop (we do stops for C sometimes now).

Lobby will open 30 min prior. Hope to see you out there. :)

Hey guys,
How do I join in on this? I can't find TPC_Pigems on PSN to add them.
My bad, I should edit that first post. My PSN has changed a couple of times since then lol. It’s just Pigems_ now. Welcome aboard man!!

Happy Friday guys! :cheers:

This weeks bonus races will be:

1. Gr.C @ Sainte-Croix C Reverse - RM Tires, BOP

2. Ford Roadster @ Sardegna Windmills - Dirt Tires, Stock except Engine Swap and Fully Custom Racing Trans

For this race we will do first lap in reverse direction, then a couple laps forward.

Remember you need the Blobeye WRX for Race A.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
How do I join in on this? I can't find TPC_Pigems on PSN to add them.
If you would like to race next week, send me or 0604 a FR. Our PSNs are in our profile. Let us know if it's not naven_b. The lobby is listed under friend's only and will have DRWF in the title.

Last edited:
I sent you some messages did you get them?
Yes. Whoever is hosting this week will post the bonus races and what cars you will need in this thread. Just keep checking back here. The lobby usually will be open around 8:20-8:35 for bonus practice and racing starts at 9:00. We also have a chat. We don't take it too seriously, just try to race clean and have fun. Sometimes things get a little hectic. :lol:

Yes. Whoever is hosting this week will post the bonus races and what cars you will need in this thread. Just keep checking back here. The lobby usually will be open around 8:20-8:35 for bonus practice and racing starts at 9:00. We also have a chat. We don't take it too seriously, just try to race clean and have fun. Sometimes things get a little hectic. :lol:
Awesome

I'll host this week unless someone else has plans.
Bonus races will be:
  1. BMW 3.0 CSL '73 (205,300 Cr. in the UCD), Comfort Soft tyres, Alsace Reverse
  2. Suzuki Cappuchino '91 (16,000 Cr. in UCD), Comfort Medium tyres, Alsace Test Track, traction control prohibited.
Engine swaps? :D

DRWF 28 July.jpg

Happy almost Friday. :)

Bonus races this week will be in the Lexus LC500 (widebody optional) or similar car if you don't have one. Tokyo at night. We'll sort the rest out before the race.

Race C will require a no change pit stop.

Hope to see you out.

Happy almost Friday guys! :cheers:

So I decided to spice things up for this week's bonus races. The first race will be a dirty race, literally in some spots. The second race will require a tire compound change and must be completed any time before lap 15. Muwhahaha! :lol:

1. Toyota Alphard @ Grand Valley Highway - Stock, SH tires, 3 laps, Dirty Race

2. Alfa Giulia GTAm '20 @ Broad Bean Raceway - Stock, SH/SM tires, 20x tire wear, 20 laps

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back