Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

  • Thread starter Thread starter The359
  • 794 comments
  • 115,461 views
Lobby is open for Bonus Race practice, Ford Roadster at Watking Glen Long Course, still deciding on Sport Hard or Sport Medium tires. Racing starts in 30 minutes.
 
I hope everyone is doing the engine swap ticket glitch. You never know when a super Beetle/Sambabus bonus race might pop up. :D These swaps could make for some seriously fun races.
 
I hope everyone is doing the engine swap ticket glitch. You never know when a super Beetle/Sambabus bonus race might pop up. :D These swaps could make for some seriously fun races.
There is even a enough variety at this point in swaps and there so abundant that you can even say bring your swapped mazda, or your swapped nissan and find out whose custom build is the boss hahaha.
 
So question, I currently race with a controller. At some point I may get a wheel and pedals. Can I still join if I promise to do everything in my power to race clean....LOL!!!!
 
So question, I currently race with a controller. At some point I may get a wheel and pedals. Can I still join if I promise to do everything in my power to race clean....LOL!!!!
Half of us on Friday's are either on controller, drunk, or more likely both. Anyone's welcome so long as they don't deliberately come out to destroy other folk's fun.
 
Half of us on Friday's are either on controller, drunk, or more likely both. Anyone's welcome so long as they don't deliberately come out to destroy other folk's fun.
Definitely sounds like a road crew I'd enjoy hanging with! I'm usually drinking bourbon while I'm driving, it's the only safe place to drink and drive....:lol::lol: I'm just looking for a crew to hang with and get some racing in. When I'm not shooting it up on PUBG, Insurgency, or Division 2 I'm racing. Go figure, 52 and still on an adrenaline kick.... 🤣🤣
 
I'm out this weekend, going to have a house full of guests.

@DarkCobra6114 I turn 60 next week, you have some catching up to do 😝
Well it's nice to know there are some OLD timers around to learn a thing or two from....🤣 GO ALL BLACKS!!!!! 👀
 
Good Morning and Happy Friday !!! :cheers:

Friend Request sent Chevy! Greatly Appreciated! Hope to meet a bunch of you tonight!!
Please resend a normal friend request. Close friends is reserved for my close friends irl, no offense. :)
 
Last edited:
By stock does that mean were runing Bop or can we add suspension an non power upgrades still
 
Stock as in the way you bought it. Just create a new settings sheet and leave it at those settings if you've previously changed anything. Lobby will be up in about 10 min.
 
Tonight's race lobby is open for practice. TPC DRWF under friend's only
 
hey.. im interested in particpating.. i should be on shortly. i will send a friend request and if there is room in the lobby i'd love to join some clean racinf fun. cheers
 
hey.. im interested in particpating.. i should be on shortly. i will send a friend request and if there is room in the lobby i'd love to join some clean racinf fun. cheers
Awesome, welcome aboard man. 🍻
 
i guess im not gunna make it because i cant find the lobby my game only shows 2 races at goodwood ones for gr4 and none have any friends in them
 
When you go to lobbies click the box that says friends only. The lobby is named TPC DRWF
 
When you go to lobbies click the box that says friends only. The lobby is named TPC DRWF
yeah its not there it says i have no friends in the lobbies and its not showing up at goodwood for me either i just restarted console maybe that will help
 
Back