Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

• Thread starter The359
  • 663 comments
Happy Friday fellas!! 🍻

For tonight’s bonus race, we will be using the Go Karts at a short track, I’ll sort the track out later unless someone has a favourite. Probably one of the new short tracks is what I’m thinking. :)

Last edited:
Thanks all. Between a poor connection day and bad driving I managed to crash and burn consistently. A least the Bathurst 12 hour provided some unbroken viewing.

Thanks all. Between a poor connection day and bad driving I managed to crash and burn consistently. A least the Bathurst 12 hour provided some unbroken viewing.
In fairness, I had my share of poor driving last night. Especially with that mess I created in the first race B which wiped you out, that was my bad. Between that and me wiping @Pigems out in race A I had a bit of a mare. Still, will make for a dramatic highlight reel :lol:.

Good fun either way, and cheers for hosting Pigems :cheers:. My evening was cut short thanks to a power outage in the end, but it was probably for the better...

Folks, you're gonna need this car for tonight's bonus race.
In case you don't know, it's the Wicked Fabrication GT 51. It can be found at Brand Central/America.
Put some Sport Soft tires on it, but nothing else (no additional parts/tuning). Custom paint jobs are encouraged.
I think you'll find that those tires have their hands full with the stock horsepower. :)
The track is Interlagos.
1653064773090.png

Last edited:
Tonight’s race lobby is now open for Bonus Race practice, action starts in 39 min. 🍻

Anyone new wanting to join, just shoot a FR to TPC_Pigems, so you can see the lobbies when they open. 👍

Back