DAILY TIME TRIAL - December 25th - Honda FIT RS '10 at Streets of Willow SpringsOpen 

• Thread starter NICKname
  • 1 comments
Netherlands
️Leiden
Welcome to the Daily Time Trial! This is a racing series based on time trials. Anyone can join in whenever they want! All you need is the right car.

Rules:
Driving aids:
All allowed except for SRF.
Tuning: Not allowed.
Racing mode: Arcade Time Trial only.
Time change: If available, at 13:00 unless stated otherwise
Weather change: 0% unless stated otherwise.

All laps have to be driven clean. No hitting the walls, going off the track with all four wheels, short cutting, etc...

I expect everybody to be honest about their times, so I won't ask proof for every lap time. If your lap times seem unlikely (too good to be true) I will need proof.

Second place: 18 points
Third place: 15 points
Fourth place: 12 points
Fifth place: 10 points
Sixth place: 8 points
Seventh place: 6 points
Eighth place: 4 points
Nineth place: 2 points
Tenth place: 1 point

Previous Time Trials:
25-12-13: Honda FIT RS '10 at Goodwood Hillclimb (link)

Championship Standings:
1. NICKname (GTP_NICKname): 0 pts / 0 wins / 0 races

To join, comment your GTP username and your PSN username. Participating in every time trial is not neccessary. Feel free to make suggestions for future time trials.

Last edited:
TIME TRIAL I - Jazz Hands
Honda FIT RS '10 at Goodwood Hillclimb
Welcome to the first daily time trial!​
2z40nr5.jpg

Today we will be driving the infamous Honda Fit. Since everybody probably has this car (and for those who don't - it's pretty cheap), and is familiar with it, it's a good choice for a first time trial. A track a lot of people are familiar with, is the Goodwood Hillclimb. It's featured in 15 time trials, so those who finished all of them should do fine.

The car has to be completely stock for this time trial. Don't forget to put the time of the track to 13:00.

CAR: Honda FIT RS '10 - 17,000 Cr
TRACK: Goodwood Hillclimb

Leaderboard:
[Empty]

Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited:
Back