Daily workout cars, misery. Help!!

• Thread starter Robbie275
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello all, from a newbie.
Hoping someone can help and put me out of my misery.

I recently got a ps5 ( hooray) so thought I'd re-download GT sport to try it out on the new console, previously been playing on the 4 pro.

After it had downloaded I noticed a lot of my garage cars were missing, so I went back to my PS4 and uploaded the game save to the cloud.
Then I downloaded the game save from the cloud to the ps5.
I then tried one quick race, and after finishing it a daily workout car appeared. Hmmm weird I thought I've only travelled about 6miles. After the wheel of doom finished and the car was added to my garage, another daily gift car appeared it's then I noticed the date acquired was something like march of 2018. It's seems like all my gift cars have to go through this stoopid animation before I can play the game again. I've closed the game down from the ps5 homescreen and restarted but it goes straight into receiving the gift cars each time.

To add insult to injury my PS4 is now doing exactly the same, so I can't play GT sport on any console.
Do you think re-installing the game may correct this or anybody got any suggestions how to solve this.

Hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance
Rob

No idea. When I went from ps4 to 5 it was fine. The only thing that was a bit weird is it took a while for the car images to fill in my garage. The car was there by name and I could use it, so it was a very minor issue

Thank you so much for that.
I'll give it a go.👍🏻

Back