daily workout prize

• Thread starter Jiggie
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
there should be more prizes and longer daily workouts. I can complete the daily workout with one race. then i play for 4 hours putting up 500 plus miles even over a 1000 for a day. it would make it more fun and give you another reason to keep playing the game.

hope someone else feels the same about there being more daily workout prizes 26miles is nothing. i can think of a few things they could add to it

Daily targets usually are that small so every player can claim them with little effort so more players are engaging with the game on a daily basis.

or do what I do, I have three accounts... and when I'm over 45 kms, and I still want to ride, so as not to ride for free, I change driver.....
good, often you earn 5,000, it's not free, but it looks like it....😂😂

Good Finish for tonight‘s session.

Attachments

• IMG_7821.jpeg
    IMG_7821.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7826.jpeg
    IMG_7826.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 16
Well they have a prize for people who want to use little effort but what about the people who put in a lot of effort to play the game they forgot about them

Well they have a prize for people who want to use little effort but what about the people who put in a lot of effort to play the game they forgot about them
The reward for people having fun is having fun.
The daily reward is for people to convince them trying to having fun (and whith the chances and rewards and unskippable animation I ignore the tickets anyway).

I agree I have an average of 200 kms, it would be nice to have rewards for longer distances. 42 kms (26 miles i guess) is not a marathon.

I just realized it is lol.

Last edited:
I just posted this to see if it could get to the right people not a big deal it would add more to the game. they also need more races for higher payouts and races for some of those cars that go over pp and you can only race in like one thing or just do time trials with the car boring lol

there should be more prizes and longer daily workouts. I can complete the daily workout with one race. then i play for 4 hours putting up 500 plus miles even over a 1000 for a day. it would make it more fun and give you another reason to keep playing the game.

hope someone else feels the same about there being more daily workout prizes 26miles is nothing. i can think of a few things they could add to it
I think it would be cool if they had tiers. For example. Have three tiers all based on different mileage with the rewards getting better for each tier. I fear that rewarding the players too much is something that they do not want to do. If I am able to logon every day and get three rowlett tickets, and that increases the chances of me earning more and get money without actually purchasing endgame credits via the store.

Payouts from simply racing are already going to net more than what the Roulette usually rewards people with. ....especially now that they have increased and for me, particularly, in Custom races that I create.

In fact, since the Circuit Experience has a direct affect on quick races and Custom ones, I have been incentivized to go back and try to achieve silver or gold to increase the multiplier on circuits where I just did the bare minimum. I am also expanding new Custom races of my own like TransAm (late 60's / early 70's) style lineup and cars of the 80's. ....90's are next as well as other ideas I have. I limit the top speeds to an set amount and the PP. ....test each car to dial in handling, etc. and then test it out in a race. Once I have a good lineup of cars I create and save races on various tracks.

....that's how I make the game replayable for myself. That and competing against Sophy. The roulette wheel is just a big disappointment for me most of the time anyway. Parts I have no interest in, invitations I don't need, payouts that don't amount to much, etc. The incentives are in the racing IMO and that's where their focus should be. .....new events, more improvements on payouts / economy, more wide spread implementation of Sophy (which should eventually happen), etc. etc.

Personally, I think payouts should be tied to difficulty setting selection as well and factors like that which can help incentivize people to improve just like the Circuit Experience having a direct effect. Not everyone will be able to achieve Gold on all tracks or segments but I'm sure a lot of folks try. Existing events and races should also make more sense in this respect as there are still only a couple that pay well and many that don't.

Yeah i agree with you im still figuring out all the stuff i can do to keep racing ive sold all my cars and restarted building my garage back. i got 2nd in a manufacturers cup but i cant go back and see all the people involved and get lost lol. but i just put the daily prize thing out there because i put a lot of miles on, over 1000 in a day sometimes when i really get into it. i have alot of things to say this just my start lol.

Back