Dallas Dealers (Nov. 4)

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 8 comments
  • 792 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,773
United States
Texas
It's late here, so I'm giving you some previews.
The rest can be found here:Viscous Traction.net
1010825km8.jpg

1010849vb4.jpg

1010868iu3.jpg

1010913mi1.jpg

1010912xr0.jpg


Enjoy, and thanks for looking. :)
 
I'll take that SS Chevelle in the 3rd pic over and of the rest of those.
 
I'll take that SS Chevelle in the 3rd pic over and of the rest of those.

👍

If that is a gennie 454 SS its probably worth a pretty penny.
 
It's not for sale either. ;)

The hood has some damage, which the dealer is still working on. You can barely see the Sticky Note, but on it, it says, "Do Not Open Hood".
 
CCX
americans.....:scared:

I'm actually German thank you very much. :grumpy: Alot of Europeans have an appreciation for classic American muscle cars.
 
I'll take that SS Chevelle in the 3rd pic over and of the rest of those.

why would you do a thing like that? :dunce:

And if you really want that chevelle, you can take one of the others, sell it, buy an SS chevelle and still have cash in your pocket

In my case, i'll have the 360cs please
 
What's comical is the photo of the Jalpa on the wall.
 
A Texas sportscar dealership with no GT500? :confused: I must be out of touch with the average Texan. Not that I'm objecting, but there is the Ford GT right there....
 
Back