damage models

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dafferss
  • 10 comments
  • 1,147 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
I heard a lot of rumours about a damage model in gt5p. Instead of GT5 they were working on this, when is this update coming, anyone has any idea ?
 
Hey.

Do a search before you post this has been talked about many time.

There is no given date, but its been said its coming in this Spec III update in fall. They want to get prologue perfect before "offically" working on GT5.

Expect this thread to be locked.
 
Notta man, I know this place seems like an oasis for GT5/GT5P knowledge, but most of this stuff is still a mystery, including...

1) Information concerning GT5 release date and content
2) Information concerning GT5P update dates and content

Feel free stick around in the forum to complain about how the game isn't living up to your expectations, at least, that's what everyone else does.
 
Just click on news above and you question will be answered.
 
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue might just get internal damage (tire wear, clutch, etc.).
I don't think cosmetic and external damage (external damage affects aerodynamics and rigidity of the car) will be coming anytime soon.

Polyphony won't do it until they know they can do it right.
 
I do hope they introduce damage, this may give the people who ram me off at every opportunity a reason to think twice before hitting me :grumpy:
 
I have a feeling the punters will enjoy trying to cause as much damage as possible, and they'll probably master how to do it without damaging themselves. Still, I'd like damage.
 
Private rooms is the only thing that i can say... give punters no chance :)
 
Oh please... There are a million threads like this. Please search before making a new thread.
 
This entire conversation has been retreaded many many times. Look around a little, please, before starting duplicate threads. Thanks!
 
Not bad - it started off with one of the most commonly talked-about things on this site and managed to progress to an even more commonly talked-about one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back