Damage to all cars??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rand al Thor
  • 9 comments
  • 2,252 views

Rand al Thor

(Banned)
Messages
153
Messages
Vandaliser
Looking at the ferrari on the show floor at tgs, is damage more prevalent than previously thought?
 
Who knows? Let's wait in few hours.
 
Yep wise words. In my case I will know in about 9 hours because I'm going to bed.
 
They already said 170 cars with damage, also if they dont have damage by now in all cars then is safe to think it wont be more than that.
 
Damage was mentioned in Kaz's presentation. It's possible that the damage bellyaching around the net - along with the sudden imposition to get GTPSP done first - caused the big delay, because I'm getting the impression that all cars will see some level of damage. Now it's up to all the reporters to nail Kazunori's shoes to the floor long enough to get a sitdown with some firm answers.

There could be some other factors too, like variable weather - yeah, not discussed but possible, real time day progression - also not discussed but possible, livery editor and race mod - also not discussed... in fact, very little was discussed. I'm wondering if there isn't going to be a Polyphony fete of some kind where a few vids will be shown and more rough details discussed.

I think another key question is whether Prologue will see yet another patch with some of this new content to tide us over.
 
I think another key question is whether Prologue will see yet another patch with some of this new content to tide us over.

I think if PD did that, I'd be very very content :)
 
Damage was mentioned in Kaz's presentation. It's possible that the damage bellyaching around the net - along with the sudden imposition to get GTPSP done first - caused the big delay, because I'm getting the impression that all cars will see some level of damage. Now it's up to all the reporters to nail Kazunori's shoes to the floor long enough to get a sitdown with some firm answers.

There could be some other factors too, like variable weather - yeah, not discussed but possible, real time day progression - also not discussed but possible, livery editor and race mod - also not discussed... in fact, very little was discussed. I'm wondering if there isn't going to be a Polyphony fete of some kind where a few vids will be shown and more rough details discussed.

The problem is, if they really were to implement those features by March, at least one of them should be complete. So far they haven't shown anything, and if TGS goes by like GCom, there will be blood.
 
Back