Damaged car is still damaged

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kobhalt
  • 10 comments
  • 875 views
Messages
255
Anyone have this bug?
20171106_110115.jpg
 
I read somewhere that this could be fixed either by starting a new arcade race (and possibly entering the pits) or swapping liveries. But that's basically rumours, not been in the position myself.
 
My A45 AMG is not damaged, but dirty since the release day, i cant seem to clean it..kinda annoying. I tried different color etc in livery editor, but i have not tried the pits yet.
 
Oh that looks ugly. lol

Have you tried what Foxis suggested above?

[by starting a new arcade race (and possibly entering the pits)]

My Porsche car was scratched doing a lobby race, and i did go to the pitch and i just refueled the car, and let it done the rest.

My car wasn't scratched anymore after that.

I don't know, could be a coincidence or may be not.
 
Last edited:
I had the same "problem" with my Alfa 4C. It was dirty after a race (rally? I don't remember). Even in the garage it looked dirty. Then, I did a race in Arcade mode and the dirt disappeared...
 
I had this but applying custom livery then applying default livery removed the damage.

Not sure if this is intentional. I'd give this a thumbs up if we there would be a repair shop where you repair/repaint...like GT AUTO.

The option to keep the cars dirty or clean would be cool.
 
In the pre-final version of GT6 there was a Fix Car Damage option in GT Auto, which was removed from the final code. But this is even stranger :D
 
Back