Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont May 31, 2006 #2 I remember that video. Just love the sound when it takes off! 👍
Kylehnat Z# Premium Messages 4,822 Concord, CA Messages kylehnat May 31, 2006 #4 Who says American cars are fat, slow turds?
stumpydino Messages 3,433 May 31, 2006 #5 why stupid ricers of course, yknow the ones who go on about cornering blah blah blah
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Jun 1, 2006 #7 kylehnat Who says American cars are fat, slow turds? Click to expand... Jeremy Clarkson says
Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Jun 1, 2006 #8 and he's right. not counting zee oh sex here though.. but, inless they have drag slicks etc, they just do a burnout.
and he's right. not counting zee oh sex here though.. but, inless they have drag slicks etc, they just do a burnout.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Jun 1, 2006 #9 I don't think Jeremy Clarkson ever said American cars are slow.
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Jun 1, 2006 #10 VIPERGTSR01 I don't think Jeremy Clarkson ever said American cars are slow. Click to expand... No, he just hates them
VIPERGTSR01 I don't think Jeremy Clarkson ever said American cars are slow. Click to expand... No, he just hates them
Pink_the_Floyd (Banned) Messages 4,041 Jun 1, 2006 #11 I've seen faster than 8.75s. And yes, even with 6-speed.
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,474 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Jun 1, 2006 #12 benzoboy No, he just hates them Click to expand... So much so he owns one.
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Jun 1, 2006 #13 live4speed So much so he owns one. Click to expand... What? The GT? He sold that
W Wolfe Physics Critic Premium Messages 13,549 Wisconsin Jun 1, 2006 #14 He also loves the Viper and the Z06, though he'd probably never want to own either. If I recall correctly, he also liked the CTS-V.
He also loves the Viper and the Z06, though he'd probably never want to own either. If I recall correctly, he also liked the CTS-V.