Daniel made me do it.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 129 comments
  • 13,050 views
While he'll always have a special place on the non-existent wart on my bum, all of my hatred goes toward this mother...person here:
Very fair.

I'm guessing his hairdresser hates him as well. Given the stupid bowl haircut he has now. :lol:
TB
Don't you DARE apologize to me.
I'd ban him for that, personally.

* runs *
 
Mod on mod banning?

Married With Children Reaction GIF
 
All of us 20+year old account geezers have seen/read some **** over the years. Yet we come back for more. :lol:

Edit: I'm nearing 25k myself, though that's probably a lot more if the HMRCWG thread was still "alive"
 
Last edited:
TB
I'd like to see you try!

Please don't.

Edit: My wife threatened me with that 14 years ago. :lol:

I actually remember that!!!
How I do I don't know but I do.
 
Last edited:
You must be up to, like, 31 showers or something now.
 
Edit: I'm nearing 25k myself, though that's probably a lot more if the HMRCWG thread was still "alive"
Maybe it should make a comeback?
 
Maybe it should make a comeback?
Didn't it cause so much strain on the server it nearly nuked the whole thing?
 
Didn't it cause so much strain on the server it nearly nuked the whole thing?
It absolutely did, but forum software has come a long way in the last 22 years. :D

It wouldn't be an issue today. The Assetto Corsa Mods thread (135k replies) is actually bigger than HMRCWG (110k).

Also, the fact we had a thread with 110k replies and 2.7m views in 2002 is ridiculous. :lol:
 
It absolutely did, but forum software has come a long way in the last 22 years. :D

It wouldn't be an issue today. The Assetto Corsa Mods thread (135k replies) is actually bigger than HMRCWG (110k).

Also, the fact we had a thread with 110k replies and 2.7m views in 2002 is ridiculous. :lol:
This might explain the reason the original ramblings thread was locked.

Oh wait, no, that was due to someone falling asleep at the wheel, whoops.
 
Back