'Danlow' Drift Academy!

• Thread starter Bodyguard
  • 61 comments
I'll unshare and re-share it, though I've had a couple of friends try it already.

Whirled, I've had a look at your car; I'm extremely sorry for the late response. The gears are a massive problem. If you want to get in and out of corners quickly and well, you need to shorten your gears. At the moment, they look very similar to a drag car's transmission system. I worked a bit on your car, but my playstation was turned off by accident, so the settings didn't save. I will adjust it again and post the tune here.
The car itself is good, but the transmission is letting it down and the suspension can be adjusted to help you drift better. The fault is the car, not you.
I will return with the tune soon.

It sounds like you're less experienced with these high-powered cars than your usual drift cars. My guess is that you're going easy in the throttle in fear of spinning out, which is why your car grips up and snaps. I would highly suggest you get more practice, but also try raising the car, softening it or lowering any aerodynamics you may have put on it. May I also ask what car you are using and what your LSD settings are?

i was mainly built a few hybrids for these tracks with longer cambered corners (cape ring for example) you know, standard kind of like 200SX with an RB26, running the usual 5 60 60 LSD that most people run standard at the moment. i dont think it comes down to experience, im sure its just the way ive tuned my cars, anyway, i will try softening the suspension a little, and see if that helps

Back