Dante's gt6 tuning garage

• Thread starter lldantell
  • 489 comments
Well,I tried to tune the black edition and it didn't go so well for me because it doesn't matter what kind of adjustment I do,the car keep spinning out at the first corner.so I quiver up tuning that car because it is undriveable with 1,000+ hp

Last edited:
Audi Quattro s1 rally car 15th anniversary

i1DeUhmBSJxXscc.jpg

Downforce level
142/292

Ballast
Amount 0
Position 0

Specs
569 hp
1090 kg
571 pp

Parts to buy
High rpm turbo

Transmission
Set final as 4.505
Set top speed at 193
Set final at 3.471
1. 2.725
2. 2.098
3. 1.583
4. 1.196
5. 0.931
6. 0.753

LSD
Initial torque 39/10
Acceleration sensitivity 44/16
Braking sensitivity 28/13

Torque distributing center differential
45:55

Suspension
Ride height
83/95
Spring rate
12.36 Kgf/mm /10.84
Damper compression
5/3
Damper extension
3/2
Antiroll bars
4/4
Camber 1.3/2.0
Toe angle
0.18/0.20

Brakes
7/5

Tires
Dirt tires

I easily beat the dirt trials with this car.the car is oversteers for me but I'm not the best gt rally driver in the world.so a driver better then me could control it better then me.but still,it is a quick car.

In the INternational B Toscana Rally races, series of 3 races, I can't come close to even third place with this car. I don't know what I am doing wrong. What should the Driving Options be set at?

In the INternational B Toscana Rally races, series of 3 races, I can't come close to even third place with this car. I don't know what I am doing wrong. What should the Driving Options be set at?

Should use no aids except for abs.i use the same aids in all of my cars except for the red bull because I use no abs in that car.

The game is updated to 1.02.so,the 50 million glitch works still?

Light car company rocket

light-car-company-rocket-07-73front.jpg

Downforce level
Stock

Ballast
Amount 79
Position -50

Specs
178 hp
469 kg
538 pp

Parts to buy
Racing exhaust
Fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
Height adjustable,fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes

Transmission
Set final as 5.683
Set top speed as 186
Set final as 3.959
1. 2.805
2. 1.970
3. 1.446
4. 1.082
5. 0.839

Lsd
Initial torque 10
Acceleration sensitivity 16
Braking sensitivity 25

Suspension
Ride height
66/79
Spring rate
4.59 Kgf/mm /6.11 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
4/5
Damper extension
1/3
Antiroll bars
3/3
Camber
0.0/0.0
Toe angle
0.16/-0.16

Brakes
7/4

Tires
Sport soft

This is a understeer monster right here.even when I try to make the front and rear toe angle be very loose,it still understeers.but I finally made this car handle good.it would oversteer at the exit of the corner so watch out for that but the oversteer is not severe.
hey man been meaning to ask are the gears for this meant to be this long? It seems super super long geared for this car, not sure if it's intentional or I've made a mistake or possibly you have? Car drives amazing but the gearing doesn't quite work

hey man been meaning to ask are the gears for this meant to be this long? It seems super super long geared for this car, not sure if it's intentional or I've made a mistake or possibly you have? Car drives amazing but the gearing doesn't quite work

It should work now.there was a part missing in the power section.

Well,I tried to tune the black edition and it didn't go so well for me because it doesn't matter what kind of adjustment I do,the car keep spinning out at the first corner.so I quiver up tuning that car because it is undriveable with 1,000+ hp

hey man, I can try to play around with the suspension/LSD, I got mine for the most part sort of stable in the corners... but I suck at tuning the transmission... can you please post your transmission ratios and I'll try the rest?

Last edited:
Make sure Traction Control is OFF and you will have no problems.

hey man, I can try to play around with the suspension/LSD, I got mine for the most part sort of stable in the corners... but I suck at tuning the transmission... can you please post your transmission ratios and I'll try the rest?

Here is the transmission:
Set final as 3.345
Set top speed as 255
Set final as 2.500
1. 3.498
2. 2.210
3. 1.574
4. 1.203
5. 0.958
6. 0.805

renault megane trophy base model '13

Renault-Megane_Trophy-2009-wallpaper.jpg

downforce level
stock/114

ballast 51
amount 16

specs
519 hp
558 pp
1086 kg

parts to buy
engine tuning stage 3
racing exhaust
isometric exhaust manifold
sport catalytic converter
intake tuning
triple plate clutch

transmission
Set final as 3.762
Set top speed as 205
Set final as 3.000
1. 3.652
2. 2.467
3. 1.706
4. 1.266
5. 1.012
6. 0.819

LSD
initial torque 18
acceleration sensitivity 20
braking sensitivity 23

suspension
ride height
57/58
spring rate
9.92 kgf/mm /11.88 kgf/mm
damper compression
4/3
damper extension
5/4
antiroll bars
5/5
camber angle
0.7/0.0
toe angle
0.10/0.10

brakes
4/6

tires
racing medium

this tune should get rid of the understeer of the car.this car dont like flying from a steep hill or a track with a lot of camber like cape ring.so watch out for that.

Last edited:
Here is the transmission:
Set final as 3.345
Set top speed as 255
Set final as 2.500
1. 3.498
2. 2.210
3. 1.574
4. 1.203
5. 0.958
6. 0.805

thanks a ton, will try this after work tomorrow, play around with the suspension and report!

Toyota gt86

images

Downforce level
0/18

Ballast
Amount 86
Position 50

Specs
427 hp
1116 kg
545 pp

Parts to buy
Weight reduction stage 3
Carbon hood(body color)
Window weight reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sport Catalytic converter
Intake tuning
High rpm turbo
Fully customizeable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizeable mechanical limited slip differential
Triple plate clutch
Carbon drive shaft
Height-adjustable,fully customizeable suspension
Racing brakes
Type a areo kit
Type a flat floor
Custom wing - type a
Inch up: 2 (any rims)

Transmission
Set top speed as 174
Set final as 2.773
1. 2.943
2. 2.198
3. 1.634
4. 1.265
5. 1.003
6. 0.779

LSD
Initial torque 9
Accleration sensitivity 13
Braking sensitivity 38

Suspension
Ride height
80/82
Spring rate
5.43 Kgf/mm /6.97 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
3/4
Damper extension
4/5
Antiroll bars
5/5
Camber
1.3/1.6
Toe angle
-0.08/-0.10

Brakes
5/4

Tires
Sport medium,soft for oversteer fun,racing hard to soft for grip

Wow is the only word I could say about this car.the upgrades is expensive but this tune with these upgrades turns this car into one of the funnest car you would ever have.

hello dante. thank you for your tunes

which initial final gear value did you use in the 86 gt setup? when i go through this tune my 86 gt will be very slow...

is there a trick?

hello dante. thank you for your tunes

which initial final gear value did you use in the 86 gt setup? when i go through this tune my 86 gt will be very slow...

is there a trick?
make sure you have traction control turned off. Initially you'll have to learn to be a little less agressive come out of corners, but the standard TCS of 5 will make any car extremely sluggish when accelerating.
For the final gear, take it for a free run on the Special Stage Route X. Start with a high final gear and keep going down until the car can't reach the redline in last gear.
For track specific settings, keep the final gear as high as possible, while staying just short of redline in final gear on the longest straight (and leave some buffer in case of drafting)

Hey Dante, really like the HSV tune! Drives fantastic. Just had the issue with the low and high rpm turbos not working.
Could you do a 458 tune sometime? Haven't been able to tame that beast myself yet.
Cheers mate!

Awesome tunes! Thanks!

Any tune for the Toyota Minolta 88C-V?

Any way you can tune the Ford RS200 please?

Rs200 rally car or the normal one?im not sure about that one because I haven't tune that car in gt5 and probably tune it in gt6 but the Minolta I would tune if I want or have a feel for a challenge

Hey Dante, really like the HSV tune! Drives fantastic. Just had the issue with the low and high rpm turbos not working.
Could you do a 458 tune sometime? Haven't been able to tame that beast myself yet.
Cheers mate!

That car loves to understeer in gt5.but I would see how it like in gt6

Absolutely love your tune of the IS-F. Handles exactly how I want my cars to handle. Great gear ratios, just drove it on Twin Motegi. It's like you tuned it for me personally! Great job! Looking forward to trying out all of your tunes now. Keep up the good work!

Absolutely love your tune of the IS-F. Handles exactly how I want my cars to handle. Great gear ratios, just drove it on Twin Motegi. It's like you tuned it for me personally! Great job! Looking forward to trying out all of your tunes now. Keep up the good work!

Thanks and amazed that the tune fit your driving style.

Hello Dante.
I really love your tunes and used a lot of them in GT5.
I don't know how to tune them myself, so I ask you: Can you get me a tune for Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 ?
Thankx !

make sure you have traction control turned off. Initially you'll have to learn to be a little less agressive come out of corners, but the standard TCS of 5 will make any car extremely sluggish when accelerating...
thanks for the advice. i will try.

@lldantell could you do a tune for the volkswage golf 1 gti '76 with 500pp?

Hello Dante.
I really love your tunes and used a lot of them in GT5.
I don't know how to tune them myself, so I ask you: Can you get me a tune for Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 ?
Thankx !

thanks for the advice. i will try.

@lldantell could you do a tune for the volkswage golf 1 gti '76 with 500pp?

I would try to tune two of these guys up because it sound like it would be possible

tried a few of your tunes, generally I find them a good starting point, I like to tweak a little. anyway if you find the time im interested in seeing what you can do with a Chrysler 300c.

Stupid question, but when I tried to set the transmission settings for the HSV, I can't get the numbers for 3rd and 4th gear. I set the final gear and then the max speed and the numbers aren't available. Did I mess up the ordering?

Stupid question, but when I tried to set the transmission settings for the HSV, I can't get the numbers for 3rd and 4th gear. I set the final gear and then the max speed and the numbers aren't available. Did I mess up the ordering?

Max speed first and final gear second.so you have to set the gearbox like you would do normally.

tried a few of your tunes, generally I find them a good starting point, I like to tweak a little. anyway if you find the time im interested in seeing what you can do with a Chrysler 300c.

Ok

nissan skyline gtr r33 touring car

Nissan-SKYLINE-GT-R-R33-Touring-Car.jpg

downforce level
297/530

ballast
amount 137
position 50

specs
812 hp
624 pp
1252 kg

parts to buy
engine tuning stage 3
high rpm turbo
carbon driveshaft
torque distributing center differential

transmission
set final as 4.111
set top speed as 249
set final as 3.331
1. 3.979
2. 2.530
3. 1.708
4. 1.223
5. 0.955
6. 0.771

LSD
initial torque 19/13
acceleration sensitivity 16/19
braking sensitivity 21/29

Torque sensing differential
47/53

suspension
ride height
80/74
spring rate
12.15 kgf/mm /11.30 kgf/mm
damper compression
5/3
damper extension
6/4
antiroll bars
3/5
camber angle
0.8/0.0
toe angle
0.13/0.17

brakes
5/5

tires
any racing tire

Last edited:
The game is updated to 1.02.so,the 50 million glitch works still?

Light car company rocket

light-car-company-rocket-07-73front.jpg

Downforce level
Stock

Ballast
Amount 79
Position -50

Specs
189 hp
469 kg
546 pp

Parts to buy
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Fully customizable dog clutch transmission
Fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
Height adjustable,fully customizable suspension
Racing brakes

Transmission
Set final as 5.683
Set top speed as 186
Set final as 3.959
1. 2.805
2. 1.970
3. 1.446
4. 1.082
5. 0.839

Lsd
Initial torque 10
Acceleration sensitivity 16
Braking sensitivity 25

Suspension
Ride height
66/79
Spring rate
4.59 Kgf/mm /6.11 Kgf/mm
Damper compression
4/5
Damper extension
1/3
Antiroll bars
3/3
Camber
0.0/0.0
Toe angle
0.16/-0.16

Brakes
7/4

Tires
Sport soft

This is a understeer monster right here.even when I try to make the front and rear toe angle be very loose,it still understeers.but I finally made this car handle good.it would oversteer at the exit of the corner so watch out for that but the oversteer is not severe.
This. Is. Awesome. I tried Tune 6's setup and found it WAAAY too tail happy for my liking. Your setup however seems to fit my driving style better. It's much more neutral. I have no doubt the Tune 6 setup is good for wheel users and on-the-edge style drivers, but yours i feel is more suited to the DS3 and drivers who like a car more inclined towards understeer. Nice job.

Back