Dapper Fam | Member List Updated|

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 68 comments
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
13310523225_ac55159a28_n.jpg

I didn't know where to post this considering there is no Stance Sub-Forum. Basically This wouldnt be a team, it would be more like a club with the best stance cars, I and others that join would hold stance meets sorta like the MLD meets that were held in GT5. I love stance and some hellaflush. If you would wanna join this club inbox a picture of your vehicle and I will determine if you join, things I will be paying attention to would be:

Color Combination

Fitment

Classic Looks

If your vehicle meets these standards I will post your picture to the this club thread. Thanks!
thread will be updated soon.

Last edited:
Club Members.

PSN:QuintenXavier
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTi 11'
13310410284_27a82f28fb_n.jpg

PSN: Dagger31198
Vehicle: Art Morrison Corvette 60' (Favorite car)
13383344043_2d2c90f8bb_n.jpg

PSN: BURST-DORIFUTO
Vehicle: Nissan Siliva Q 93'
13383499754_8d74a8e325_n.jpg

PSN: twitcher_6
Vehicle: Nissan Z33 07'
Nissan Skyline 06'
Nissan Sileighty 98'

PSN: RSM-Eric1512
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis Track 11'
13410259515_22f988b58a_n.jpg

.jpg

Last edited:
Updates.
When sending your information please insert this in the message:
PSN:
Thank you

Always loved how the rear wheel sits in the arch in this one. About -1.5 camber I think.

PSN: FussyFez (but no Internet at the mo)
Vehicle: S13 :cool:

1394227925711.jpg

Why not both?

Lol, there's always one....

I know for a fact that @CheladaJr talked to GTP staff about this already, so all you mini mods can stand down :lol:

Looking forward to some good photo and vid runs from this group :)

I'm not trying to be a mod?
I'm just saying I prefer function over form. Mostly because a slammed car has no use at all apart from sitting there. I don't have a problem with this thread or @CheladaJr. We're quite good friends actually :)

I'm just saying I prefer function over form. Mostly because a slammed car has no use at all apart from sitting there. I don't have a problem with this thread or @CheladaJr. We're quite good friends actually :)
mines built for function and hes still ganna feature it... not all stance is about being slammed. mines built for drift and hes ganna use it

The only part directed at you in my first post was the "why not both?"

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about...
26.jpg
...but that's not the only kind of stance there is. I agree with you though, that one is kinda goofy

Not trying to be negative or anything, but I'm struggling to see the point of this as the only 'stances' possible in GT is lowered and hellafail.

I have to agree with this? Where can this group go in terms of "stance"? I see it only being slightly purposeful on GTA5. Even without fitment, the slamming makes it fun to drive around with out scraping. But on GT? I'm not exactly sure where this can go.

Not trying to be negative or anything, but I'm struggling to see the point of this as the only 'stances' possible in GT is lowered and hellafail.

This is why I am against it. I mean you guys can do what you want, but I don't get it, renders the car near useless.

This is why I am against it. I mean you guys can do what you want, but I don't get it, renders the car near useless.

Probably shouldn't bomb Cheleada's thread with ANTI-STANCE Opinions and stuff. So i'll happily make a conversation over PM?
P.S Stance can be functional.

sti-HF2.jpg

Pop out the spacers, and raise it whilst your head's in the well. Then bamn you have a track ready car.

Probably shouldn't bomb Cheleada's thread with ANTI-STANCE Opinions and stuff. So i'll happily make a conversation over PM?

sti-HF2.jpg

Pop out the spacers, and raise it whilst your head's in the well. Then bamn you have a track ready car.

Yes sorry not meaning to spam your thread. I'm talking about this stuff.

hellaflush_bmw_by_jackinaboxdesign-d37guw5.png

But hey we all have opinions.

sti-HF2.jpg

Beautiful!!! :cheers: 👍

Yes sorry not meaning to spam your thread. I'm talking about this stuff.

hellaflush_bmw_by_jackinaboxdesign-d37guw5.png

But hey we all have opinions.
Hmm...👎 👎

If "stance" renders cars near useless how come alot of drift cars have mean as **** stance but can function fine?

Inb4 you say racetracks and stuff are flat because trust me most are far from it.

If "stance" renders cars near useless how come alot of drift cars have mean as **** stance but can function fine?

Inb4 you say racetracks and stuff are flat because trust me most are far from it.
Well said 👍

IMO, drift stance is it's own sub category of the whole "stance" scene. Granted, it's a little hard to make good drift stanced cars in GT without hex mods....but we can still have a little fun with it. Remember it's just a game, so it's ok to use a little imagination sometimes.

Back