Dark Green,Neon Orange,Gloss Blue and Matte Black X1s 0 Miles for Trade Right Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter arod99
  • 22 comments
  • 1,274 views
Messages
459
Messages
AROD_1
i got Dark Green,Neon Orange,Gloss Blue and Matte Black X1s 0 miles for trade right now im looking for race cars and touring cars i dont have yet..post your offers:)
 
Mark IV race car for neon orange X1???
 
I got Mcalaren F1 GTR race car,
Nissan R92
Pagani Zonda LM,
Ford XR8 Falcon and
Bently speed 8

PM me if interested
 
I'll trade you an Audi R8 LMS (non-playstation version) for the Matte Black.
 
Suzuki escudo for gloss blue x1 please
 
I can do the trade either now or after 7 PM our time if you want to wait for a bit. I'm in a B-Spec race at the moment but it will take less than 10 minutes.
 
I can do the trade either now or after 7 PM our time if you want to wait for a bit. I'm in a B-Spec race at the moment but it will take less than 10 minutes.

ok add me
 
Dark Green X1 for a Bentley Speed 8 or Zonda LM (both have some miles on them) can trade possible before if not after reset
 
Dark Green X1 for a Bentley Speed 8 or Zonda LM (both have some miles on them) can trade possible before if not after reset

ok add me for the zonda lm race car
 
Ok i'll FR you from psn: isocollector

It will be about 1hr or so as i'm not near my ps3 im at work :(
 
Sent the request. If you can't answer it by 7 PM, We'll have to do it tomorrow because someone else has been promised a trade.
 
Sauber Mercedes Race Car
Bentley Speed8 Race Car
Opel Astra Touring Car
Audi A4 Touring Car
Audi TT-R Touring Car
Mercedes CLK Touring Car
BMW M3GTR Race Car
Lamborghini Miura 0km
Toyota 88C 0km
Tom Supra 0km
Yellow hat Supra 0km
1000 Ticket

I would trade one of this for the Matte Black X1, if you´re interested tell me something here or PM, and can also get you a chrome.
 
Last edited:
Car has been sent.
 
Sauber Mercedes Race Car
Bentley Speed8 Race Car
Opel Astra Touring Car
Audi A4 Touring Car
Audi TT-R Touring Car
Mercedes CLK Touring Car
BMW M3GTR Race Car
Lamborghini Miura 0km
Toyota 88C 0km
Tom Supra 0km
Yellow hat Supra 0km
1000 Ticket

I would trade one of this for the Matte Black X1, if you´re interested tell me something here or PM, and can also get you a chrome.

i want the BMW M3GTR Race Car i can trade matte black in 1hour
 
What psn to send to ?
 
subie super touring for dark green?
 
got a v12 bmw 99 and xjr-9 88

want the gloss blue

pm me if you want to trade
 
Back