Datalogger and Telemetry

  • Thread starter Thread starter SharkVLion
  • 2 comments
  • 696 views
Messages
1
Maybe it's me going mad but I was under the impression that GT5 had datalogging and a data analyser?

I've looked everywhere and cant find it yet I see video's such as this :-
https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5s-telemetry-data-graphs/

The above video looks to be part of the replay feature but I've looked around the replay feature and cannot see an obvious way to bring up the data graph etc as in the above video ??
 
It's only on training.

But if i were you i wouldn't try it.

In the only 2 times i entered it i had to restart my ps3, losing both the times i did on TG track and the tunes i made to my 458 Italia.
:yuck:
 
Arcade mode, probably practice mode to, drive some laps and exit the race.

Back where you can select to watch replay etc.. should be an icon to load the datalogger. It crashed for me a couple times to, but now it seems to work.
 
Back