Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,568 comments
I'm just getting into this category of racing. What exactly is Group A?
Well he did mention those cars...they're old DTMs.

You can literally search "Group A" on Google and you get the Wiki page for all the cars in the said group.

Last edited:
M3 Evo2 was day one
Alfa 155 was day one
now we got Sierra RS500

waiting for this 190e evo 2 from this list to complete Group A list :D
I neds that 190E. Thing is, didn’t one of the dataminers say the 190E was removed? The DTM version?

Edit @A_Higher_Place Group A was from early 1980s through early 1990s. Yes, it were regulations used by those various series you mentioned. Google and or YouTube some races.

Last edited:
Well he did mention those cars...they're old DTMs.

You can literally search "Group A" on Google and you get the Wiki page for all the cars in the said group.
Have done so since posting. Bit confusing trying to catch up with older regulations that are before my time!

what is
IDG_EXENEO_VISION_GT_14_A??? a new VGT, clearly, but for what brand? what is IDG? the only thing i can think of is Italdesign Giugiaro, which isn't even a manufacturer, it just designs cars.

what is
IDG_EXENEO_VISION_GT_14_A??? a new VGT, clearly, but for what brand? what is IDG? the only thing i can think of is Italdesign Giugiaro, which isn't even a manufacturer, it just designs cars.
Italdesign Giugiaro is listed on VGT page since the project started

That would seriously break my heart.
I think it was the page that had A link to an updated list. Something about the 190E racecar(?) missing from that list. However, didn’t Nenkai post a current car was previously in the data, but missing from the list? Yet, was in the update?

I really want the skyline gts-r. Most likely with wing removals, it can also be adapted into the DR30 skyline. That would then be 2 famous group a touring cars in one hit!

Of course the 190E is high on my want list as well.

I think it was the page that had A link to an updated list. Something about the 190E racecar(?) missing from that list. However, didn’t Nenkai post a current car was previously in the data, but missing from the list? Yet, was in the update?
Yeah, the Kouki S14 was missing from the newer list, but showed up in the game anyway.

M3 Evo2 was day one
Alfa 155 was day one
now we got Sierra RS500

waiting for this 190e evo 2 from this list to complete Group A list :D
As welcome as they are, I want to see distinct road & race versions of each car.

PD could do these in-house with TC versions of the R32 GT-R, M3 E2, 190 E2. Even more obscure Group A cars likes the Supra and AE86. Car exteriors are identical to the road cars, so all they need is a race interior and race spec upgrade.

Yeah, the Kouki S14 was missing from the newer list, but showed up in the game anyway.
Wow so the Castrol NSX could still show up?? Can't wait until the day the XJ220 shows up, really hoping PD pulls a F40-->F40 Competizone and includes the XJ220S rear spoiler and front bumper along with the fixed headlights it came with as a option aswell.

Last edited:
Wow so the Castrol NSX could still show up?? Can't wait until the day the XJ220 shows up, really hoping PD pulls a F40-->F40 Competizone and includes the XJ220S rear spoiler and front bumper along with the fixed headlights it came with as a option aswell.
Here's hoping they show up. Although strangely I'm more hyped for the road cars that might make an appearance. That EG Civic, Fiat Coupe and Avantime are looking spicy to me...

Sometimes I think it would be better to only get this game when it is done. Imagine all these cars, as someone said above, the Kouki was only on the old list, and got in.

Just can't wait to drive all these cars from the list, full ps5 model glory

Anything in the data regarding the Laramie, Acura CL Type-S and RS4 Avant? There are, of course other background vehicles( Toyota HIACE, camper vans, etc.), but seeing the main three were in previous games, I’m wondering how the licencing works.
If PD are allowed to have a likeness of those cars, do those cars show up in the data?

Anything in the data regarding the Laramie, Acura CL Type-S and RS4 Avant? There are, of course other background vehicles( Toyota HIACE, camper vans, etc.), but seeing the main three were in previous games, I’m wondering how the licencing works.
If PD are allowed to have a likeness of those cars, do those cars show up in the data?
Only the first three cars you mentioned are in the full thousand car list where the datamine originate, because they were in the PS2-era games (the full list spans as early as GT Concept, including Tourist Trophy). The background cars, as they were never intended to be playable, obviously do not show up on that.

(By the way, I feel like this thread has run it's course.)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back