Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,577 comments
When I saw the race car I thought they're going to add the Castrol Mugen NSX but judging from others I'm guessing that's not coming yet.
But still good none the less.

Any particular reason why you still haven’t put a dot next to the Celica rally car?
This was already covered earlier by Nenkai himself
The celica is a different label, not the one that's on the list. The one on the list is the GT5/6 leftover, it's total coincidence that it appeared.

(Would be nice if everyone would stop incorrectly labeling this as "steering parameters", they're just general car parts specification labels).

Sorry but I don't understand what you are referring to 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s okay. Take a breath.

Scroll to the top of your screen. The title reads “Datamined car list”. The list is on the first page of this thread.

TumeK5 mentioned updating the OP(Original Post). That post is on the first page. The first post of this thread.

All the cars listed in that list, may or may not be coming to the game.

Some of the cars on the list, have dots next to them. Those cars are in the game or have just been revealed as DownLoadable Content, which are new to the game. Oh, ”the game” I’m referring to is Gran Turismo 7.

Here is the link that mentions new cars revealed https://www.gtplanet.net/gt7-update-131-coming-soon-20230325/

Last edited:
Any particular reason why you still haven’t put a dot next to the Celica rally car?
IIRC, Nenkai or someone else who had access to an updated list mentioned it's the ST185 that was on the original list, the ST205 was not on the original uncovered list.

Edit: Found the sauce
pog.png

Last edited:
If you're going to ask about articulating sentences, may I suggest you brush up on your grammar.

Anyway, still waiting on the Challenger Demon and the LFA.
I thought "LIST UPDATED" meant that he updated the list, so I asked "which list?"

Anyway, no problem :)

however it would be nice to have an updated data-mining list, even just for curiosity...
and of course, Lfa and challenger '18 would be great!

Does anyone know exactly the version of the 904?

I thought "LIST UPDATED" meant that he updated the list, so I asked "which list?"

Anyway, no problem :)

however it would be nice to have an updated data-mining list, even just for curiosity...
and of course, Lfa and challenger '18 would be great!

Does anyone know exactly the version of the 904?
The H4 version probably.

The H4 version probably.
This. The datamine reads
  • _904_CARRERA_GTS_64
Judging the other cars on the list, they have trim/grade in their code. If it were the 904/6 or 904/8, I’d think it would read

_904_6_CARRERA_GTS_64, _904_8_CARRERA_GTS_64

I don’t know.

This. The datamine reads
  • _904_CARRERA_GTS_64
Judging the other cars on the list, they have trim/grade in their code. If it were the 904/6 or 904/8, I’d think it would read

_904_6_CARRERA_GTS_64, _904_8_CARRERA_GTS_64

I don’t know.
The 904s made in 1964 are Flat 4 only. It was later on that they introduced the flat 6 and 8 engines.

Last edited:
So the Audi RS5 DTM wasn't in the datamined list, correct? So we should still be getting some cars that we don't know about?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I'm out of the loop.

Correct. While the list has been confirmed as legit by the appearance of several non-obvious vehicles, the majority of cars that have been released since the publication of the list were in fact not on that list.

So the Audi RS5 DTM wasn't in the datamined list, correct? So we should still be getting some cars that we don't know about?

Yes, the list isn't, nor will it ever be, confirmation of all cars set to appear in GT7. There will be some cars on the list that appear, cars on the list that don't appear and cars not on the list that appear.

Last edited:

The thing is (as far as I'm aware) our datamined list has two main problems:

First of all, and most importantly, the list is outdated. This means that our latest reference of it is from July last year or something, I believe. Then, what happens is that this list is growing but we do not have access to it anymore, because Nenkai already told us he will be extremely careful when it comes to leaking information about new content for GT7, and yes, I fully understand him on that point. However, when a content update gets confirmed and drops, he always mentions when such a car was first referenced on the game files via his Twitter, and that's of course, the proof that this "list" is indeed growing, we're just not up to date with it anymore, and we most likely won't ever get a new update to be honest.

The second problem is, according to Nenkai once again, there are a lot of cars (cool ones, unfortunately) on our list that won't make into the game because they're just old GTs leftovers, as they are mixed with the ones that will actually come in the near future. Now, picking the OP image (the very first list) as a reference, these leftovers are proving to be the first half of the list, or the "lowercase" ones if you will. The other half of the list, the "uppercase" cars, they are the ones you want to watch out for. This is because you can confirm at least one car from this part of the list on almost every update, the latest example, of course, being the Alphard.

One more important thing to keep in mind is that these leftovers still have little chance to appear, simply because they can turn into an actual car in the meantime, purely as a matter of coincidence, but we'll never know about them until they come, since our list will be forever outdated. Such thing happened with the ST205 Celica Rally Car, which you'll understand the situation a little bit better if you check the older posts here.

Sure, all of this isn't breaking news if you're constantly investigating all the stuff around this thread, I just gave you an accurate overview since you said you're out of the loop. :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm actually a little glad that the datamined list is possibly becoming out-dated. It felt like there was just no way PD would pass on adding certain cars not in the datamined list, such as the Toyota GR Corolla, or the planned Gr.1-spec Genesis VGT. I mean seriously, PD/GT has this big connection with TGR now, and you mean to tell me they're not gonna add the GR Corolla?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back