Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,585 comments
Nah, we’re still getting cars from the datamined steering files, so this thread continues to be relevant.
And the original datamine (see OP :D)
Exactly. As long as we get cars from the datamines, this thread is important, not only for documenting the cars added, but also to make predictions as to what cars are more likely to come next.

what do you mean tyler the creator GIF

Almost every post on last few pages of this thread is just wishlisting based on any of the datamines because they took it as gospel while evidence is there that it is not to be taken literally.
It's less wishlisting, and more predictions based on the cars we've gotten already. I get your concerns with wishlisting, considering almost every thread at this point devolves into it, but this is one of the few places where it actually makes sense, considering how many of the cars on the list are coming to the game.

I'm not clapping back at you and no disrespect or aggressiveness from me, but why post anything about what data you find? Many of us are interested in behind the scenes content. It does help players to see some type of map. Not a road map, but some kind of treasure map.

Players, including myself, not just wish, but try to predict guess when or if there's cars will arrive. Also, if certain cars may arrive, what else may arrive. That's been a staple of posts since I been on this site.

So, in essence, if noone posted and went back to the days of waiting for info in magazines each month, wouldn't bother me. For many others, that may not sit well for them. These silent info threads, at least, give some relief to many players.

Last edited:
I've already addressed all this in the first few pages of this thread, if you're curious enough.

I refuse to be explcit. The gist is that this sort of information is extremely risky to deal with and I still heavily blame the admins for allowing this explicit (while also misleading) information here, despite whats involved. PDI has already sent people to take down videos about unreleased layouts, just for scale.

A simple example - cars especially such as VGTs that are deals between PDI and the manufacturer are under a very sensitive NDA, having the public be aware of such information in any shape or form can be considered as a breach for being unable to contain it. While PDI might want and need to step up their level, seeing a media source advertising themselves in contact with Kaz while letting this to flow feels controversial to me.

I also cannot deny that i've been warned by certain people close to PDI. Keeping it cryptic is the best I can do - It's the closest to information I can reveal. It might be insufficient for some, but it's best for everyone's interests.

I've already addressed all this in the first few pages of this thread, if you're curious enough.

I refuse to be explcit. The gist is that this sort of information is extremely risky to deal with and I still heavily blame the admins for allowing this explicit (while also misleading) information here, despite whats involved. PDI has already sent people to take down videos about unreleased layouts, just for scale.

A simple example - cars especially such as VGTs that are deals between PDI and the manufacturer are under a very sensitive NDA, having the public be aware of such information in any shape or form can be considered as a breach for being unable to contain it. While PDI might want and need to step up their level, seeing a media source advertising themselves in contact with Kaz while letting this to flow feels controversial to me.

I also cannot deny that i've been warned by certain people close to PDI. Keeping it cryptic is the best I can do - It's the closest to information I can reveal. It might be insufficient for some, but it's best for everyone's interests.
My question was a bit rhetorical, as I know you can't detail what you find.
My earlier question was about licencing of background cars, which was given an answer. However, I believe Famine has answered as to why this thread is ongoing.
As long as you say you're not going into detail, players that are not looking behind the scenes, don't know what's coming anyway.

My question was a bit rhetorical, as I know you can't detail what you find.
My earlier question was about licencing of background cars, which was given an answer. However, I believe Famine has answered as to why this thread is ongoing.
As long as you say you're not going into detail, players that are not looking behind the scenes, don't know what's coming anyway.
Which is why that I prefer to talk about tracks as opposed to cars among other reasons. If there was an answer I have not seen it (nor do I expect it to be very well throught, at the time it was just a flat "no", therefore showing a clear personal interest)

Guys may I ask if you someone know that, why the hack there is no RS Audi's? in BMW we have M3, M6 and more sports car but in Audi there is almost nothing. It pretty suck for me as an Audi fan and owner :D. They dont have contract with Audi or just screw on it?

Guys may I ask if you someone know that, why the hack there is no RS Audi's? in BMW we have M3, M6 and more sports car but in Audi there is almost nothing. It pretty suck for me as an Audi fan and owner :D. They dont have contract with Audi or just screw on it?
No clue. I would also like to see them show up, but it seems PD just doesn't want them in for now.

@Nenkai while you're in the process of talking about the ethics and and legalities of leaking content, can you consider stopping the leakage of daily races?

Mondays used to be the most entertaining day for racing and watching streams because no one knew the best strategy and were adapting to the combo. Now most streamers and serious players have tested and practiced the combo before it starts and the best car/strategy spreads quickly and we get boring, homogenous races for 7 days instead of 6.

More relevant to the thread, the fact that PD has so many cars ready (and potentially tracks) and chose to withhold them in order to provide drip feed content is just disgusting and this thread serves a purpose by reminding everyone of that.

Will never understand how they think that is better than just releasing a game with more content right away. It can be a live service through events and active community engagement. Monthly updates with 3 cars are not at all relevant if most of the cars have been ready since before launch.

@Nenkai while you're in the process of talking about the ethics and and legalities of leaking content, can you consider stopping the leakage of daily races?

Mondays used to be the most entertaining day for racing and watching streams because no one knew the best strategy and were adapting to the combo. Now most streamers and serious players have tested and practiced the combo before it starts and the best car/strategy spreads quickly and we get boring, homogenous races for 7 days instead of 6.

More relevant to the thread, the fact that PD has so many cars ready (and potentially tracks) and chose to withhold them in order to provide drip feed content is just disgusting and this thread serves a purpose by reminding everyone of that.

Will never understand how they think that is better than just releasing a game with more content right away. It can be a live service through events and active community engagement. Monthly updates with 3 cars are not at all relevant if most of the cars have been ready since before launch.
Even with the drip feeding, we still don’t know what is ready, what is in the process of being tested, approved or what licensing is finalised.
As much as we wanted the selling Day 1, who knows how long they were in meetings discussing how to implement it. Maybe it’s one person handling it. Maybe the same person that coded the UCD for The past 25 years and told Kaz, “let’s dare to be different”. We just don’t know.

Even with the drip feeding, we still don’t know what is ready, what is in the process of being tested, approved or what licensing is finalised.
As much as we wanted the selling Day 1, who knows how long they were in meetings discussing how to implement it. Maybe it’s one person handling it. Maybe the same person that coded the UCD for The past 25 years and told Kaz, “let’s dare to be different”. We just don’t know.
Whatever the reasons, which I agree we can't know for sure, after 6 years or whatever they spent on the game it boils down to a business decision. And there were clearly a lot of bad ones. And also with a bit of communication, as should be the minimum expectation for a live service game, we would know what to expect

I wouldn't necessarily mind with the way they are releasing cars if they were themed. Every single update so far has just been a jumble of things, with no events, no real tangible thinking. I know that isn't really PD's style, but they dropped the ball with the "25th anniversary update" by releasing 2 cars that were unrelated to the series in any way and a track that has not featured in GT before.

They could have done loads of offline and online events and all they've done is a couple of one-shot races and upped the payouts for some Sport Mode races.

they dropped the ball with the "25th anniversary update" by releasing 2 cars that were unrelated to the series in any way and a track that has not featured in GT before.
I know you wanted the GT-ONE-Midget-R34M.N.P combo but geez, I feel like introducing new cars, especially a wanted car, to the series is a great thing.

Plus, we still have a December update coming (most likely), so the main focus was the celebration and car selling feature.

Last edited:

@Nenkai please take this advice. You are ruining the daily races.... Everything else - good info!

Last edited:
@Nenkai please take this advice. You are ruining the daily races.... Everything else - good info!
Truthfully, it doesn't matter. It's a matter of hours on the first day until the meta settles, the average casual person isn't affected anyway. Having dailies or not beforehand does not change who their source of information about potential metas is.

Simple reminder, it was also possible to know the dailies in advance in GTS.
The pros outweigh the cons.
I don't see a source about any of these entries being "ready" as you claim. I think there is a large difference between having plans (thus references showing up, which might not even release at all by that point still), to months later and having a fully working model among everything else.

These lists are truly a problem when so many people decide to conclude on it being finalized while it may aswell be the opposite.

Expect less if not none of "list leftovers" coming within the next updates, also as proven by the last update.

Truthfully, it doesn't matter. It's a matter of hours on the first day until the meta settles, the average casual person isn't affected anyway. Having dailies or not beforehand does not change who their source of information about potential metas is.

Simple reminder, it was also possible to know the dailies in advance in GTS.
The pros outweigh the cons.

I don't see a source about any of these entries being "ready" as you claim. I think there is a large difference between having plans (thus references showing up, which might not even release at all by that point still), to months later and having a fully working model among everything else.

These lists are truly a problem when so many people decide to conclude on it being finalized while it may aswell be the opposite.

Expect less if not none of "list leftovers" coming within the next updates, also as proven by the last update.

What are the pros exactly?

And yeah it's just a few hours but those were the best few hours to either play or watch streams, so for some people it matters. I'd also argue the meta typically didn't fully settle till Tuesday at the earliest in the early days of gt7, but nowadays people know the bop better to be fair. Can't speak for gt sport as I didn't play it, but just cause something was bad before doesn't mean it should still be bad if it doesn't have to be.

And given that only two released cars weren't on the list I find it unlikely some of the other ones weren't ready, even though there might be a lot of abandonware/not fully finished models too

Last edited:
I know you wanted the GT-ONE-Midget-R34M.N.P combo but geez, I feel like introducing new cars, especially a wanted car, to the series is a great thing.

Plus, we still have a December update coming (most likely), so the main focus was the celebration and car selling feature.
I didn't want that combo, and I enjoyed all 3 cars that came with the update, I just don't feel it was very "25th anniversary" as they'd labelled it...

And yeah it's just a few hours but those were the best few hours to either play or watch streams, so for some people it matters. I'd also argue the meta typically didn't fully settle till Tuesday at the earliest in the early days of gt7, but nowadays people know the bop better to be fair. Can't speak for gt sport as I didn't play it, but just cause something was bad before doesn't mean it should still be bad if it doesn't have to be.
Dude, you better offer a normal bop in the game. Instead, you blame people who have nothing to do with the development of the game.

And given that only two released cars weren't on the list I find it unlikely some of the other ones weren't ready, even though there might be a lot of abandonware/not fully finished models too
It's a bit disingenuous to insinuate Nenkai is ruining your enjoyment of the dailies whilst brushing off the fact that the meta in GT7 is well and truly established. It doesn't matter what the combo is, people know Gr.4 is 4WD favoured and they know what cars are better when there's tyre wear. People know the Porsche is strong in Gr.3, and they know the Supra is one of the best at power tracks.

These things would be figured out within minutes of the dailies launching anyway. Revealing them builds hype for next week and gets people excited for whats coming. That is far more important than meaning you can enjoy a stream for an additional 5 minutes before a meta car is discovered.

It wasn't bad when it was revealed in GTS before, you're just bitter over a bad BoP and blaming the only scapegoat you can find. It's unfair and quite frankly a bit childish.

Last edited:
Back