Dates of up and coming PC games - USA dates up now buds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 40 comments
  • 2,020 views
I figured it hasn't. I'll change that and possibliy TVR if you could copy & paste that to the first post. And make edits accordingly when I do. :)
 
I add it to the first page in a min, watching ep 73 of RVB first.
 
Possibly credit to who spent an hour and a half writing that up? :p
 
I put up some credits later.
 
A few I did not add because I couldn't find them on IGN.
 
I am not your bud.
 
Also what about if people want to request a release date that isn't already in the list and we can add it?
 
Yes we can add them RO_JA. Look on the bright side at least we do not need to go into any meetings, about other release dates lol.
 
It's a service to the people! :p
 
Yeah like the old saying goes: "Power to the people."
 
Commandos: Strike Force is scheduled for Apr 4, 2006 in the US apparently.
 
Back