dave chappelle show favorite momments or quotes

  • Thread starter Thread starter nk4e
  • 47 comments
  • 7,000 views
I like the samuel jackson one, "It gets you drunk!! you'lll be ****ing fat chicks in no time!!". or the one where hes rick james and he says " *****es show chalrlie murphy your titties, AAH! the milks gone bad!"
 
I know black people

Q: how can black people rise up and overcome?

A: Stay alive

ding...

A: Vote

errr...


When Keeping it Real goes wrong

"Realness" and "Realer"


rofl9co.gif
 
I liked when he went into the internet and made it look like a real place. Peace and quiet at the 98cents/song stand and absolute chaos at the free one.
 
I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I especially like the first half of season 2.

Some funny quotes:

"If you are a girl under the age of 12 and you're high on marijuana, don't ride your bike."

"Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke-a-b****?"


The N***ar family episode is great.
So is the black white supremacist(sp?)
R Kelly is a classic.

One of my rare belly laughs was during the episode where they are in court and...

Prosecutor: "So you're saying R Kelly peed on an underage girl?"
DC: "Whoa whoa whoa! That piss coulda been digital!"
P: "What do you mean?"
DC: "See, look. *pee shoots out over the table straight into the
prosecutors face*
I didn't even just do that. *the camera goes back to the prosecutor and
her face is totally dry*

It was soooo funny at the time :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I think this is how it goes " If you give me 300 dollars R kelly can dump in my dinner tonight"
 
EvilToast
I like the samuel jackson one, "It gets you drunk!! you'lll be ****ing fat chicks in no time!!
"Maybe you will find a N***** or two "
 
I love the skit where the internet is a shopping mall. The free music downloads bit was really funny so were the pop ups.
Also the bit where Chappelle punches the pop ups and says "spam busters bit*h"
 
Nobody liked Blackzilla? What about the player haters bowl, I thought that was hilarious.

"I would return an insult to your bi***es too, but it appears as though you ate them"
 
I just forgot the lines well here is one
"I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you but I hate your guts"
 
The time when he was playing that sick kid in street hoops after he just brought him back to life after flat-lining.

" Oh Billy I should have you dead boy... Cos I am WHOOPPING YOUR ASS!!"
 
Ok so the skit where it looks like Sesame Street and in the backround it says Knee High Park. At the end of the skit Chapelle is "rapping" with Snoop. What's the song that's that they play from? Is it a Snoop song? Thanks for the help. 👍
 
Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr Dre - Deep Cover
If you need it, I can upload it and send it to you. :)


I like the episodes where he acts like Lil' Jon 👍👍:lol::lol:👍👍
 
The best version is Deep Cover 1992-2002, featuring Big Pun, Fat Joe, Dr. Dre and Snoop (it's just a shame that 50 Cent and Tony Yayo feature on some versions too, they ruin the track IMO)

The World Series of Dice episode was really good too.
 
amp88
...(it's just a shame that 50 Cent and Tony Yayo feature on some versions too, they ruin the track IMO)

Very much so... :lol: I'm trying to find an Instrumental version too. :D
 
I love the look on Charlie Murphy's face when Rick James slaps him from behind the bar. It's priceless (as is the ensuing shot of Murphy slamming Rick James' head down into the bar..."His extensions were flyin' everywhere!")
 
****** your couch*kicks the couch in dirty boots*
 
Back