DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,096 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: none of the applications follow the new application rule
 
Yeah just figured that out :(
 
PSN ID(Required) fitty_network
First Name(Optional) : Alonso
Age: 14
Favorite car: toyota supra
Where are you from(optional): Dominican Republic
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Can be anything
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise... and be a cop sometimes
Anything else you want to share:

Rejected. Please read the last 2 sentences of the rules.
Excerpt from Rules:
"-So that I know for sure if you read the rules or not, put your last word in your application in quotes. For example: Anything else you would like to share?: "Nope". -Nope is in quotes because it is the last word."

Also, you forget a question in the application that asks: Can you speak fluent English?
 
Wow, 2 people got rejected today just for not reading the last 2 sentences of the rules!
 
Why is there a "Why should you be allowed?" part in the application? I don't believe that was on the original one...all you had to do was copy the original one and paste it (takes about 2 seconds)...but yet you changed every single question on the other application..:boggled:..WHY? and you can use any car that is street legal and within the regulations.

I originally changed all the questions because I was posting on a 4.3 inch ARCHOS tablet using the GTP app. No copy/paste allowed! :ouch:

I actually had to type all of that on a touchscreen xD

But I don't know why I added the one question. I'm sorry guys, today just isn't my day, I sincerely apologize :guilty:
 
I originally changed all the questions because I was posting on a 4.3 inch ARCHOS tablet using the GTP app. No copy/paste allowed! :ouch:

I actually had to type all of that on a touchscreen xD

But I don't know why I added the one question. I'm sorry guys, today just isn't my day, I sincerely apologize :guilty:

I have an iPad 2, GTP's app sucks. Just use the web browser. You can copy & paste there. I'll look into your application tomorrow and accept it. No worries, it's just an application, we won't hold the mistakes against you 👍.
 
Wow, 2 people got rejected today just for not reading the last 2 sentences of the rules!

I know! I am glad I put that part in there!:sly:

Sorry for the Double-Post...
 
I got bored, so I started to think of things for the club. Here is something I came up with...

Dbeav should make a thread where the members can list their "criminal records". It can be used as a leaderboard or a reference to the cops so they can see who to keep an eye on.

Ex. (This isn't real, it's made up)

Name: superstreet556
Tickets: 12
Pursuits: 5
-Busted: 2
-Evaded: 3
Cars Impounded: 2
Most cops involved in pursuit: 4
 
Is the room still up? And if so, could I join to watch?
 
PSN ID(Required) fitty_network
First Name(Optional) : Alonso
Age: 14
Favorite car: toyota supra
Where are you from(optional): Dominican Republic
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Can be anything
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise... and be a cop sometimes
Anything else you want to share:

Reeeeeeejected.
 
I got bored, so I started to think of things for the club. Here is something I came up with...

Dbeav should make a thread where the members can list their "criminal records". It can be used as a leaderboard or a reference to the cops so they can see who to keep an eye on.

Ex. (This isn't real, it's made up)

Name: superstreet556
Tickets: 12
Pursuits: 5
-Busted: 2
-Evaded: 3
Cars Impounded: 2
Most cops involved in pursuit: 4

But, the problem with that is who is going to record the stats of a person in a lobby? Who will remember all this stuff? They'll have to be in every lobby then.
 
But, the problem with that is who is going to record the stats of a person in a lobby? Who will remember all this stuff? They'll have to be in every lobby then.

Everyone reserves a spot in the new thread and edits their stats after each lobby.
 
I mean I can help out with that idea, I can get a NoteBook and pen and document all the arrest and info on each user that I accouter with in the lobbies im in, but thats if we are seriously thinking about it? and it would be a good suggestion to get more officers to do the same than, or message me on PSN Username: and what are the tickets and arrest of that person and Etc, and ill write them down in a empty notebook just for this Club and can be passed on to the admin or someone to update it to the website? Its a improvement in the club if you think about it but its also a step up




:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
I mean I can help out with that idea, I can get a NoteBook and pen and document all the arrest and info on each user that I accouter with in the lobbies im in, but thats if we are seriously thinking about it? and it would be a good suggestion to get more officers to do the same than, or message me on PSN Username: and what are the tickets and arrest of that person and ill write them down in a empty notebook just for this Club. Its a improvement in the club if you think about it but its also a step up
:gtplanet:

We'll just have to wait and see what DBeav12 and the others say.
 
We can have a private text chat for club members during a lobby to quickly post info that can be retrieved later by whoever is logging the info. If you just say in the GT5 lobby chat whatever info you need, that post could be piled up by other posts and ignored. With a private text chat, you can go back into it later.
 
Hmmm, But during the lobbie info needs to be gathered, so you mean like Private message the user whos in charge of taking documation? than that user or keeps all the records gives it out to the person who has access to the clubs website to add it to the list or "leaderboard on Crime?
 
Everyone
*talks about 'criminal records'*

Good idea, but that would kind of get irritating as a cop, having to remember who got what, or, like what superstreet said, to remember exactly what you got, and not everybody is ALWAYS truthfull (im not saying anyone is a liar in this room :scared:)
 
Hmmm, But during the lobbie info needs to be gathered, so you mean like Private message the user whos in charge of taking documation? than that user or keeps all the records gives it out to the person who has access to the clubs website to add it to the list or "leaderboard on Crime?

We also need trustworthy officers, not excuses, its needs to be legit documation
Not miss judged a person. you cant think he went 10 mph over the speed limit without any proof, unless hes going over a 100mph+ and you have to be going over 80+ just to caught up than thats proof, understand? just if the person questioned that ticket and info you write down for them, we can proof and written down, I think I can picture a few people saying "What I do" No I didn't" How do you know that, I pulled over?" so multiple officers would be great to help out and pull over to the side with the other officer just as a "Witness" Which I doubt someone will go in this deep over 1 ticket or car impound. But never know people are surprising now a days.

But Always expect that one "Guy" Trying to be really up there in the "Criminal Leaderboard" and Most Wanted.

:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
You guys are making it sound so complicated. :scared: Let me explain it better...

-Dbeav makes a thread called "Dbeav12's Legit Cop's and cruise club "Members Records".
-Every member makes a post like my example, only everything starts out as 0.
-Say the next day, I get 2 tickets in a lobby. I will find my post in the new thread, and edit my stats so that it says I have 2 tickets.
-Two days later, I get 5 tickets. I will find my post again, and add the new 5 so that my total tickets is 7.

I hoped this helped to clear things up.
 
You guys are making it sound so complicated. :scared: Let me explain it better...

-Dbeav makes a thread called "Dbeav12's Legit Cop's and cruise club "Members Records".
-Every member makes a post like my example, only everything starts out as 0.
-Say the next day, I get 2 tickets in a lobby. I will find my post in the new thread, and edit my stats so that it says I have 2 tickets.
-Two days later, I get 5 tickets. I will find my post again, and add the new 5 so that my total tickets is 7.

I hoped this helped to clear things up.

Ahhhhhh thanks!
 
If everyone is serious about the "criminal record" idea, then I will definately look into it and see what I can do. I would rather take the time and do everyones criminal record than let them do it. I know 90% of the people in this club are completely honest, but if I do it, then I know it's 100% right. So do you guys think I should do it or should I let you guys do it?
 
I saw the quotations thing, which is why I responded with "Fine" xD

Here's my final app:
PSN ID (Required): DemonofRazgriz
First Name (Optional): Cole (Duh :-P)
Age: 18
Favorite car: Ford GT Spec II Test Car (Race), Ford Escort WRC (Rally), Ford GT (Super), Ford Mustang GT Premium, dressed and tuned to be a Shelby GT500 (Street). I really love Ford xD SO, FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS APP, MY FAVORITE CAR IS THE FORD MUSTANG, AS IT IS THE ONE I WILL BE USING UNLESS I AM ABLE TO USE THE GT
Where are you from ?(optional): Washington, USA
Are you laid back, serious, or both at times?: Both, depending on the room status.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Nope
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I would kind of like to be a civvie, but I would also like to be able to transition to racer from time to time. I would likely be using my Mustang GT500 in either case :-)
Why I should let you be a member?: I believe that I will be a good addition to the program and will be able to benefit everyone and the club as a whole
Have you read the rules?: Yep
Can you speak fluent English?: Yep
Anything else you want to share?: "Nope"

Accepted! Welcome Cole (DemonofRazgriz)! Check out our website, the link is in my signature.
 
I'm indifferent on the whole 'record' thing, imo - if I want a record or rap-sheet I can just wait for the next NFS or something.

I joined this club for the 'cruise' aspect and enjoy the fact there is a dedicated enforcement-squad to keep the idiots at bay, while providing an entertaining experience within the game itself with whatever random stories come up. If it gets added - it gets added, not my decision frankly, but I don't see myself having much use for it at the moment.

The fact that my V8-Supercar powered GTO ran two solid laps of Eiger before calmly pulling to the side to await an officer in a Viper, that's not a rap-sheet thing, that's a bragging right :tongue:
 
You guys are making it sound so complicated. :scared: Let me explain it better...

-Dbeav makes a thread called "Dbeav12's Legit Cop's and cruise club "Members Records".
-Every member makes a post like my example, only everything starts out as 0.
-Say the next day, I get 2 tickets in a lobby. I will find my post in the new thread, and edit my stats so that it says I have 2 tickets.
-Two days later, I get 5 tickets. I will find my post again, and add the new 5 so that my total tickets is 7.

I hoped this helped to clear things up.

As well, as I said in a lobby once, the driver/suspect's helmet colour and design should be recorded. That way if a suspect escapes a pursuit, and they change cars, they can be spotted by their helmet colour and design.
The idea is pretty cool, and help to the police in some ways.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
ENDURANCEGUY
As well, as I said in a lobby once, the driver/suspect's helmet colour and design should be recorded. That way if a suspect escapes a pursuit, and they change cars, they can be spotted by their helmet colour and design.
The idea is pretty cool, and help to the police in some ways.
~ENDURANCEGUY

But, some people have the same design, (*cough, cough* the stig) or someone could change their driver's suit after the lobby... what about by name?
 
As well, as I said in a lobby once, the driver/suspect's helmet colour and design should be recorded. That way if a suspect escapes a pursuit, and they change cars, they can be spotted by their helmet colour and design.
The idea is pretty cool, and help to the police in some ways.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I have a GT Academy helmet and outfit.... of shame.

I competed in GT Academy on my other accounts but not my CallmeDan_ account. (no I don't have the CallmeDan account. some jerk got it before me) I got all the awards on my other accounts, but when I accepted an FR so a guy could send me paint, he sent me like 10 GT Academy outfits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back