DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,979 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody. I am here to formally withdraw my membership from the club.
While I love the idea of this club and what you guys do, our schedules rarely line up. Thus I am just taking up space on the Member list, I'd rather make room for someone who can participate. Thanks for letting me in, if I happen to be able to join a room once I a blue moon I may cruise on in. Thank you again.

Sorry to see you go. Hope to see you around some time.
 
I will be at work all day, so I can't join.
 
Double post, sorry.

PSN ID(Required): desdaMOONmanQ
First Name(Optional): Walker
Age: 20
Favorite car: Nearly any Audi or German car.
Where are you from(optional): USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Very laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: I don't believe so, but I've been in cops lobbies various times.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Street Racer or Civilian because it's fun to feel like part of the greater community not the few who are trying to bust them.
Why I should let you be a member: I'm generally friendly and enjoy racing, been looking for something new to play with GT5 and this would keep me interested I'm sure. I won't cause trouble in lobbies or be obnoxious/complaining all the time.
Anything else you want to share: Glad I stumbled upon this page and hope I get in :)
:gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome walkerf5e desdaMOONmanQ!
 
Is there going to be a lobby tonite?
 
A couple more days till I'm out of the hospital and back to Gt5. :)
 
Is there going to be a lobby tonite?

Do you have to ask this everyday? We won't know if there will be a lobby or not unless somebody posts an update later.
 
I am sorry about that, wont happen again!
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both depending on the climate and the situation.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: all because i like to be diffrent sometimes.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and do cop lobbys and yours are the best yet i have joined.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12 himself
Anything else you want to share?: No, but thanks for your time! hope you consider me as a member!
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both depending on the climate and the situation.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: all because i like to be diffrent sometimes.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and do cop lobbys and yours are the best yet i have joined.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12 himself
Anything else you want to share?: thanks for your time! hope you consider me as a member!

Rejected. Please re-read the rules.
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?:
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?:

You're still missing something at the bottom of your application. Read something near the middle, almost bottom of the rules.
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian because i follow the rules.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys and i can be a great member to the club.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?: no
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian because i follow the rules.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys and i can be a great member to the club.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?: no

You just don't get it, do you? If you read the rules, you would, though.
 
ive read them at the beginning twice now!
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian because i follow the rules.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys and i can be a great member to the club.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?: no
:gt planet:
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian because i follow the rules.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys and i can be a great member to the club.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?: no
:gt planet:
Don't worry I made the same mistake
 
how you make the symbol ? im so confused.
 
ive read them at the beginning twice now!

I think it's time to show you:

Rules
-To show us that you have in fact read the rules, put the GTPlanet logo (just type gtplanet with colons on both sides, no spaces, to create it) at the bottom of your application. If you are unsure on how to create the logo, contact me or an Administrator.

So, your application should look like this:

audiboy90's application edited
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?:

:gtplanet:

Notice the "GTPlanet" icon on the bottom. To make the icon type gtplanet and add one colon on the left of the 'g' and a colon on the right of the 't' both without spaces.

EDIT: 800th post!
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian because i follow the rules.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys and i can be a great member to the club.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?: no
:gtplanet:
 
sorry guys i feel really dumb now....
 
PSN ID: audiboy90
First Name (Optional):chris
Age:16
Favorite car: Audi
Where are you from? (Optional):massachusetts
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: serious and laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: civilian because i follow the rules.
Why I should let you be a member?: because i love to cruise and join in real cop lobbys and i can be a great member to the club.
How did you discover this thread?: Dbeav12
Anything else you want to share?: no
:gtplanet:

OK, now you're accepted. Welcome to the club and check out our website at http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html.

sorry guys i feel really dumb now....

Don't be ashamed of yourself, other people have made this mistake also. And next time, do not double post. Use the "Edit" button. Thanks.
 
thanks so siked to be in this club! ive wanted to be in it for a long time but didnt know how!

:gtplanet:
 
Since not a lot of members are online, I'll host a small room.

Lobby is up!

1472-6118-3830-2747-1392
 
Last edited:
thanks so siked to be in this club! ive wanted to be in it for a long time but didnt know how!

:gtplanet:

Congratulations!
Although here's just a note: Be sure to use proper grammar, or else a GTP Moderator might find you!
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Just got back from a hard days work! I'm too tired to play GT5. Sorry guys.
 
Sorry guys could not make it this evening because of work ending late. Hope to see you all tomorrow evening.
 
PSN ID: tomkat492
First Name (Optional): Matt
Age: 20
Favorite car: Mark IV Toyota Supra
Where are you from? (Optional): California
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Mostly laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No sir.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street racer. I assume most civilians don't drive modified cars and while I believe I -could- be a cop, I rather just hang out and participate for now.
Why I should let you be a member?: I've been doing "legal cruises" since Midtown Madness 2, so this sort of thing isn't exactly new to me. I'm not going to be spending most of my time clowning around and being a nuisance.
How did you discover this thread?: Stumbled upon it on total accident.
Anything else you want to share?: Not at the moment, no.

:gtplanet:
 
My PS3 will be fixed either this weekend or next weekend. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back