DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,488 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
With me in there, there should be 5 Club members ;p

I think this is a good sum.. Anyway you'll know its me because of what my Auto-Message says ;p So Ofc I'll be driving whatever that says ;)
 
Less than 10 minutes to go guys! Final preparations are now beginning!
EDIT: And we are now live! Head to 1472-6681-3329-8088-1000 for a cruise on Tokyo Route 246. Please note, I may refer to Route 246 and the downtown district when directing units. The downtown district is the home straight and nearby area, Route 246 is the country lane-style back straight.
 
Last edited:
And im the first there!
 
Joining room now 

Just got to make a coffee to help get over Tge beers 
 
is the room still open?
 
Yes.
 
How is the lobby going?
 
Going alright. I'm currently holding position at the wheel of Ambulance 2-3.
 
PSN ID(Required): atongo619
First Name(Optional) : Nii-Ayi...but Nii is better.
Age: Rather not say
Favorite car: Subaru Impreza 22B-STi
Where are you from(optional): Manhattan, New York
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all?: Civilian.
Why I should let you be a member: Because I love civil cop rooms!
Have you read the rules: Yes.
Anything else you want to share: No

Darn, room's full.
 
Last edited:
Complicated, did you get the ram I sent you?
 
Heads up guys! We need more cops in here to try to restore order!
 
There's no room left :p
EDIT: Just got in :p
 
Can utility vehicles go over the speed limit (a reasonable amount) to fix barriers on the track?
 
We should start a members only lounge with all the members currently in the room.
 
Agreed. Room was starting to become lawless when I was disconnected, I'd advise maybe steering clear of it right now.
 
Urggh. Got disconnected.. Had fun with the hour or so of me being the Head of the Lobby ;)

Anyway noe SuperStreets the new Head of Lobby
 
Yeah lobby was good for about an hour then it went downhill
 
Anyway, sorry guys for my really bad Hosting Skills ;/
 
Anyway, sorry guys for my really bad Hosting Skills ;/

You were fine! You can't control the stupid people besides kicking them (which you were doing an okay job of doing)
 
ITSCOMPLICATED
You were fine! You can't control the stupid people besides kicking them (which you were doing an okay job of doing)

You dont need to lie to me ;)

I can take it that I was pretty bad.
 
Damn, i had to go to the market so I didn't join it :(
 
I just played with superstreet556 and we had a photoshoot. :)
 
Amazing lobby tonight!

Will post photos later :)
 
Photos coming soon.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back