DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,328 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Eiger went well actually, Cote de Azur though...:scared:

I was a drifter at Eiger for 1 ticket though, after that GTPD duty called & 'Black Mamba' answeared for the next 2 hrs or so.👍
Yeah Azur was horrible :yuck:
 
I was booted from SSR5, so I didn't get to see Eiger.
 
I was booted from SSR5, so I didn't get to see Eiger.

Eiger was actually before Cote de Azur, that was the lobby that "AsPLOhDED!", then DB started a new one at Cote', and ended at SSR5 before dis-banding.

Just thought I'd clarify.
 
Booted? As in "kicked"?
I was told to leave and rejoin, but when I got back I was kicked out instantly. I'm guessing that there was a plan to switch hosts that I wasn't aware of. Woul've been nice to have just been told the room was closing. lol

Eiger was actually before Cote de Azur, that was the lobby that "AsPLOhDED!", then DB started a new one at Cote', and ended at SSR5 before dis-banding.

Just thought I'd clarify.

Ah, okay.

I'd like to see how a lobby in Rome or London would go.
 
If you guys haven't noticed, I've kinda "refreshed" the look of the website. More stuff will be added continuously.

Also, maybe someone is interested in making a banner for the website to replace the one I put. (The one in the top left corner.)
 
Anyone want a room?
 
Lobby is up!
Room # 1472-4711-0510-9359-3996
Currently @ Sarthe
 
I would join, but I'm a bit sick of GT5 after being a cop in that last room. :sick:
 
I'll see if I can join in a few hours. I have quite a bit of homework to do, but I should be able to play soon.
 
Hey guys I'm back, plus I'm updating Gt5 again, so I'll be back on the lobbys soon plus I'm hyped for the Pagani Huayra on Gt6.
 
Aaaaand I'm gonna join! =D
EDIT: Can't join; "request has timed out"
I tried clearing the cache, no luck..
 
Last edited:
Room was falling to pieces so I left.
 
Sorry I left without saying anything, I didn't realise what the time was.

Thanks for the great lobby! ;)
 
Well school's finally starting tomorrow. I'll be on a lot less on weekdays.
 
Well school's finally starting tomorrow. I'll be on a lot less on weekdays.

Poor you. I'm typing this while I'm in class.
 
:lol: Im typing this in school.. Wait im homeschool :sly:

Yeah yeah yeah.... at least I have people to talk to.

Add-on: I would consider that a BURN. I'll get you some cold water.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back