DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,074 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be joining, if the lobby is still up

Hi zyla
 
Come on Zyla you can do better than that LOL I'm getting something to eat in a bit then I'll join.
 
Hey, I'm doing my best.
 
6 pages later and I'm finally caught up with the thread again. :dunce:

If the lobby is still going I'll be up for joining... just had a 4 hour snooze so I'm nice and refreshed. :p
 
I'll try to attend this lobby now! :)
 
I can join later tonight because its Friday!:dopey:It's been hard for me to join lately because of this dreadful thing called school...:yuck:
 
Handed control of the room over to AzN.
 
I won't be able to join or host until around 7:00-7:30.
 
Rooms full :( full of members too I think.. I'll wait a bit! :)
 
I hear by resign from this club. Arguing today was dreadful, bearly any members know what cruising is. I had high hopes for this club, and they failed me, very disappointed, recent lobbies have dropped in both atmosphere and experience in cruising as a 'group'. For a club this organised as website and a huge forum it still doesn't stop the speeders and ruiners of the lobby, I have met new friends and will stay as friends. Goodbye have a good life, may see you around! Bai
 
Last edited:
I hear by resign from this club. Arguing today was dreadful, bearly any members know what cruising is. I had high hopes for this club, and they failed me, very disappointed, recent lobbies have dropped in both atmosphere and experience in cruising as a 'group'. For a club this organised as website and a huge forum it still doesn't stop the speeders and ruiners of the lobby, I have met new friends and will stay as friends. Goodbye have a good life, may see you around! Bai

Alright. I understand. I respect your decision. You'll be missing out in GT6, though.
 
Cruiser_Pete
I hear by resign from this club. Arguing today was dreadful, bearly any members know what cruising is. I had high hopes for this club, and they failed me, very disappointed, recent lobbies have dropped in both atmosphere and experience in cruising as a 'group'. For a club this organised as website and a huge forum it still doesn't stop the speeders and ruiners of the lobby, I have met new friends and will stay as friends. Goodbye have a good life, may see you around! Bai

NO!

Please don't say I just read what I thought I just read.. My Straight Twin. ;c

I guess I'll see you around.
 
Maybe be ill see you guys in GT6! We shall see! Bai Bi-Sam.. Umm Pete :)
 
I guess people still haven't grown up.. I think what you said DBeav, No one listened :C.
 
Left after quite a while... Only a small minority was truly cruising after a couple hours.
 
Just started GT5 too, bummer

Late-night lobby ?, or is the night gone ?
 
Just started GT5 too, bummer

Late-night lobby ?, or is the night gone ?

I was thinking the same thing. I can't decide if another lobby is necessary or not.
 
I was thinking the same thing. I can't decide if another lobby is necessary or not.

Prob not after today..


Although i replicated a 2 Fast 2 Furious Chase. Ameer had a blast.
 
I might be able to join a new one soon (40% chance). Dbeav, what do you think about having cops on Nurb?
 
I might host a cruise room in a little bit. I don't know...
 
I'm just looking for something to do. If there's one I'll go.
 
I might be able to join a new one soon (40% chance). Dbeav, what do you think about having cops on Nurb?

Cops on Nurb? Hell no. We don't even cruise on Nurb.
 
how about circ de la sarthe? :)
 
I'm not gonna make a lobby. I'm not in the mood to deal with anymore crap this evening. I'm gonna play a different game. I want to cruise on GT5, but it's obvious that it isn't going to go well. Ask one of the Mods or Admins to make a lobby. I'm done for a while.
 
If there is another lobby i will join it, or i will make my own unnoficial lobby for the few who just want to cruise
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back