Dear, Kaz...Shuffle Racing

• Thread starter Convergent
  • 14 comments
Okay, cool. I have literally zero experience with 5 or 6, but that sounds like fun. I would like to see that in GT7 then.

Online game mode in GT5 that gives everyone in a lobby a similar random standard car with no tuning. Also, everyone is given the same type of tires. It was pretty much the most fun you could have in GT5 outside of league racing.
AT 400 PP you got a mix of SH and CS tires..it wasn't used often in the more popular rooms which is too bad since it's a good mix of cars at that PP level. Easy fix for PD...shame they never did anything about it.

I'd love to bring back this thread from the dead. Shuffle racing. I loved it. Had a lot of fun hosting some of the best races of my life with the shuffle mode. The quick races in GT6 was/is too buggy and will send me back to the main menu too often, so I didn't play it much. I miss shuffle racing. I know it's a long shot to see this feature back in GTS, but one can hope.

There surely won't be enough cars in GTS for shuffle racing, plus the group system. Every race would have to be one group or the other.

There surely won't be enough cars in GTS for shuffle racing, plus the group system. Every race would have to be one group or the other.
We don't yet know if the group system will be mandatory for all lobbies or not. If not, then it might be possible to have shuffle racing, even if it is limited due to the lack of cars.

It was surprising to me that Shuffle racing was dropped from GT6. It never really was overwhelmingly popular in terms of sheer numbers but you'd think it would be a copy/paste kind of deal seeing as how GT5 and GT6 are near identical games. I seriously doubt you'll see it in GTS, given the nature of the BoP that's going to be available in the game anyway.

Good times back then! Lady Fortuna delivered you GTi Type **** of a car and in a good day you managed to win with it!
I hope it will make comeback although the car pack isn't so vast in GTS, at least in the release.

Back