Dear "Polyphony Digital" and "Playstation store", How about a paint pack DLC for GT6?

...i did not mention or asked for payed dlc cars in any post in this topic[/B], so stop writing that this topic is also about payed dlc for cars.;)....

i didnt meant that, let me try to explain it better: the ingame economy that GT uses is bloking acess to cars, its hard to get enough credits to buy all cars i'd like to drive, PD wants with this to creat some sense of achievment (when you finally own the cars), to add some longevity to the game (because you have to repeat and repeat races) and to sell credits at PSstore (if you want to speed things up).

now, i dont agree with any of those 3 tricks or gimmicks and with colors its the same thing, PD could very easylly put all colors available with no need to buy any car to unlock them. PD locked the colors but GT its not a free to play game that can charge money for such small things! GT is not cheap and i dont agree with buying a racing game that has its content (cars/colors) locked this way. i didnt like to see them selling credits at PSstore to buy cars ingame so i wouldnt like to see the same thing for colors.

some people wouldnt mind to pay some extra money to have those colors faster but i desagree with the idea. i dont think its fair trade. i dont mind paying DLCs if they add new content like cars or tracks, that is fair trade, but to unlock something so simple when i've already payed 64 euros, no. i'm not gainst your will to pay for it, my concern its about sony and polyphony exploring players for easy money.

Last edited:
i didnt meant that, let me try to explain it better: the ingame economy that GT uses is bloking acess to cars, its hard to get enough credits to buy all cars i'd like to drive, PD wants with this to creat some sense of achievment (when you finally own the cars), to add some longevity to the game (because you have to repeat and repeat races) and to sell credits at PSstore (if you want to speed things up).

now, i dont agree with any of those 3 tricks or gimmicks and with colors its the same thing, PD could very easylly put all colors available with no need to buy any car to unlock them. PD locked the colors but GT its not a free to play game that can charge money for such small things! GT is not cheap and i dont agree with buying a racing game that has its content (cars/colors) locked this way. i didnt like to see them selling credits at PSstore to buy cars ingame so i wouldnt like to see the same thing for colors.

some people wouldnt mind to pay some extra money to have those colors faster but i desagree with the idea. i dont think its fair trade. i dont mind paying DLCs if they add new content like cars or tracks, that is fair trade, but to unlock something so simple when i've already payed 64 euros, no. i'm not gainst your will to pay for it, my concern its about sony and polyphony exploring players for easy money.

I wanted to write something to add to the discussion.
Instead i write this.

I don't think PD will grant this question because it is asked.
Pd does what it wants to do.
Let's be honest, in all topics in the "Kazunori Yamauchi Q&A" there are a few that are answered.

I understand the point that NUNOpt makes, i also agree to a certain point.
But we can discuss this untill GT8 arrives and still have the same discussion.

To be honest again, i don't care if this Color DLC would come.I tried for my subscribers on youtube.
I paid extra for the pre-order (€69,--)and got my colors/cars/1,mil credits/and some more extra's.
If you buy the game now, it's €/$ 30,00 cheaper.

Pre-order should have had ALL COLORS.And i should not have to buy the TVR for the Formula green flipflop color.
In GT5 i got that specific color, just by login each day, it was just there, for free.
( but i never got chrome for free, i got chrome with my special pack, 3 carpacks and colors for €11,99)

...I don't think PD will grant this question because it is asked.
Pd does what it wants to do. Let's be honest, in all topics in the "Kazunori Yamauchi Q&A" there are a few that are answered...

your right, neither the questions nor the suggestions seem to take a lot of attention from PD.
even the answered mark at those answered questions is very relative. i think theres not even one real answer at pitstop. the few "answers" we know ( like, maybe a small sound update to gt6 and possibly a major sound update to gt7), came from other "interviews", there is no direct connection to gtplanet's kaz Q/A forum.

Last edited:
@NUNOpt :cheers:
Now you know, i was never against you.
But our discussion was fun. Very interesting i learned some more about GT and the maker(s).

Greetz .

EDIT:Dear GTP member, If you read this post, please go to page 1.
I added some more info and a clip.
I realized, that is not fair to create a dlc paint pack for money.

Thank you all for the posts in this topic.

Last edited:
As long as it's COMPLETELY FREE, why not. If I'm being charged for it, like it was back in GT5, they can go jump in a lake. Preferably very cold one.

Back