"DearbornMI" add me

  • Thread starter Thread starter normansti
  • 8 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
6
I just bought gt6 and would like some friends on gt6 to compare myself with on the license tests and for some online racing. Dont worry I will probably never message you. my ps3 name is DearbornMI. Hope to see you all online
 
I am from dearborn michigan too. Will add you tonight.
 
Just about to go to bed but il add you tomorrow. Im in uk but am usually on pretty late.
 
Near the Ford historic homes only a few blocks from Greenfield Village.
 
I just bought gt6 and would like some friends on gt6 to compare myself with on the license tests and for some online racing. Dont worry I will probably never message you. my ps3 name is DearbornMI. Hope to see you all online

What is your PSN name. normansti is not registered. Mine is MotorCtyHamilton.
 
Anyone feel free to add me. I don't have really anyone online to play with at this point. Rigel2112
 
Back