GT Sport - Decal identification thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 1,030 comments
  • 102,330 views
Anyone know what these circled decals are?

DUPvcaWW0AQ557c.jpg
 
could the bottom right be this one ?

Mackenzie Rae Design
1496804926732
 
Can see them better in this pic.

Top rear looks like Close Brothers Asset Management. Guidoparma, Provisio Funding behind the wheel. Not sure of the others but maybe someone can make them out. Bottom is an MRD but ^that isn't the right one.

EDIT: Found it....Matt Reeves Design.
 
Last edited:
Can see them better in this pic.

Top rear looks like Close Brothers Asset Management. Guidoparma, Provisio Funding behind the wheel. Not sure of the others but maybe someone can make them out. Bottom is an MRD but ^that isn't the right one.

EDIT: Found it....Matt Reeves Design.
I found Close Brothers last night just after I posted this. Thanks for the higher res image and finding MRD too.

That just leaves the IB arrow, and the green one at the front still to find.
 
Does it not have a list of partnerships on the website. I try this when I look at livery ideas.


Screenshot_20180211-131147.png

This is what I used to create an Everton themed car
 
Is there anybody who can identify this one?

Above the airfilter logo!

lvqZhNH.jpg
 
Found it here, with lots of reference photos.

View attachment 715759

Thanks mate.
But I think it's something else on the 2018 livery.
If anyone else could help me find it,saddly i can't find a better pic.
I think it starts with an S .
Anyway i'll search for those logo's and hope they are already in game.
:cheers:
 
Found better pics but still can't see what it actually is :(
Somebody with better eyesight over here?

max_hondahrc_1_of_32_242791.jpg


max_hondahrc_9_of_32_803886.jpg
 
Hi guys, who know the name of that sponsors? Expecially the red one in the centre
 
I found Close Brothers last night just after I posted this. Thanks for the higher res image and finding MRD too.

That just leaves the IB arrow, and the green one at the front still to find.

I did a search too, could not find annything close to what it could be. The round one on front is something like F C C .... Cabins ?
 
I did a search too, could not find annything close to what it could be. The round one on front is something like F C C .... Cabins ?
Sorry, should have said that I got them all. The green, round one is Fratelli Casiraghi. The IB one I just made from the image.
 
autolk-2.jpg


I can't find a clearer image unfortunately (although there are plenty of the Glasurit parrot logo on its own)

Thanks a lot ! working on it now to convert it to svg
 
T-Mobile logo from that time seems fairly likely.

1395412601877.png
 
Can someone help me identify the Sign & Graphics logo below the NAPA logo?

Rohr_Porsche_911_GT1_Right_rear_tire%2C_wheel%2C_brake%2C_center-lock_nut_with_shipping_loop%2C_engine_cover_fender_%286305876325%29.jpg
 
Can someone help me identify the Sign & Graphics logo below the NAPA logo?

Rohr_Porsche_911_GT1_Right_rear_tire%2C_wheel%2C_brake%2C_center-lock_nut_with_shipping_loop%2C_engine_cover_fender_%286305876325%29.jpg

Looks like 'Tandy Man' but Google doesn't show much. Looking at the age of the car it could be defunct now anyway.
 
Looks like Randy Man but that brings up lots of the Macho Man on Google. :crazy:

What's the car? Maybe I can find more that way.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the car...still no luck with the decal yet.
 
Last edited:
Back