GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Anyone know what these circled decals are?

DUPvcaWW0AQ557c.jpg

Can see them better in this pic.

Top rear looks like Close Brothers Asset Management. Guidoparma, Provisio Funding behind the wheel. Not sure of the others but maybe someone can make them out. Bottom is an MRD but ^that isn't the right one.

EDIT: Found it....Matt Reeves Design.

Last edited:
Can see them better in this pic.

Top rear looks like Close Brothers Asset Management. Guidoparma, Provisio Funding behind the wheel. Not sure of the others but maybe someone can make them out. Bottom is an MRD but ^that isn't the right one.

EDIT: Found it....Matt Reeves Design.
I found Close Brothers last night just after I posted this. Thanks for the higher res image and finding MRD too.

That just leaves the IB arrow, and the green one at the front still to find.

Does it not have a list of partnerships on the website. I try this when I look at livery ideas.

Screenshot_20180211-131147.png

This is what I used to create an Everton themed car

I found Close Brothers last night just after I posted this. Thanks for the higher res image and finding MRD too.

That just leaves the IB arrow, and the green one at the front still to find.

I did a search too, could not find annything close to what it could be. The round one on front is something like F C C .... Cabins ?

I did a search too, could not find annything close to what it could be. The round one on front is something like F C C .... Cabins ?
Sorry, should have said that I got them all. The green, round one is Fratelli Casiraghi. The IB one I just made from the image.

Looks like Randy Man but that brings up lots of the Macho Man on Google. :crazy:

What's the car? Maybe I can find more that way.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the car...still no luck with the decal yet.

Last edited:
Back