GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
So, here's abit of a doozy I'm having:

upload_2019-4-24_2-56-7.png

Having trouble finding that one. I'm guessing its a anniversary or something for the statue of liberty, but I'm having a hard time finding that exact logo. Closest thing I got is a picture someone sent me, but its proving impossible to make even halfway decent to be used.

So, here's abit of a doozy I'm having:

View attachment 816562

Having trouble finding that one. I'm guessing its a anniversary or something for the statue of liberty, but I'm having a hard time finding that exact logo. Closest thing I got is a picture someone sent me, but its proving impossible to make even halfway decent to be used.

Seems to be the Centennial for Satue of Liberty logo. There is the exact same logo with the text "Finding sponsor" or "Official sponsor". I found those.

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.1381570216_6kqp.jpg
    il_fullxfull.1381570216_6kqp.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 31
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 30
  • s-l1000.jpg
    s-l1000.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 30
Trying to find the CMS logo on the rear wing:

Looking up the logo has yielded every CMS logo BUT the one on the wing.

Last edited:
Trying to find the CMS logo on the rear wing:

Looking up the logo has yielded every CMS logo BUT the one on the wing.

Sorry to be a pain, but can anyone help me find it? Still having awful luck with it.

Sorry to be a pain, but can anyone help me find it? Still having awful luck with it.

I couldn’t find the company but found several decal sets that were hi-res enough to make a decal out of. I figured that was your plan-B, so I didn’t bother posting.

B2CAE80A-F8CB-451E-A5A9-A96C354251B6.jpeg

I couldn’t find the company but found several decal sets that were hi-res enough to make a decal out of. I figured that was your plan-B, so I didn’t bother posting.

View attachment 817625

Funny enough, I did come across one earlier after basically giving up (An hour after I made that post). I initially wasn't gonna bother as I figured it wasn't as popular as the Rothmans car so no point and best I'd come across were tiny pics of it. Was so glad to be wrong.

So, yet another logo that continues to allude me:

Finding it has, as usual with these, proven impossible.

Anyone knows what this GT-I sticker is or means?

upload_2019-6-30_12-24-1.jpeg

I know that it‘s a three piece one with the red/yellow one and the NGK sticker but since my community section also doesn‘t work I have no idea how to get some info.

I've been stupid and started to make the Minardi M02. Not a lot of clear pictures available, and it has 1000 sponsors.
I managed to identify most of them, except from these two. Anyone?

logos minardi.png

Anyone have any ideas on these two companies? Can't seem to find a picture close enough to identify.

Edit: the one on the right is Asiatelco, still don't know what the "PM" one is...

Edit 2: It's Petromark. :P

All good now.

stickers.png

Last edited:
Anyone with an idea of what all the stuff below the Moty's could be:
BattleEvome-16-32.jpg

BattleEvome-16-29.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Back