GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Anybody know what the decal is above the headlights? Not a clue what it's for.

nissan_r91cp_large_24903.jpg

sadly i couldn't find anything about the other logos of the BMW M3. The only one what i've found out is the light blue logo on pic 2. That's AStA Construction. I've searched at racingsportscars.com and the BMW with the #73 isn't in the entry list for the Belcar races. There's only a Volvo with the #73 and no picture of this car. I'm really sorry, that i haven't good news for you

I’m trying to find a sponsor on the Schmickler Performance Cayman GT4.

The « HT something » on the side. Neither the team nor the driver answered me so it’s up to your help to finish the livery! Thanks!

B7DFC680-D64D-4E65-B81D-5A4868BBE355.jpeg

56A6A2B0-D374-40DC-9E9F-129AE6C9755D.jpeg

16EBDABE-940C-4178-A4AA-6EC24DB29561.jpeg

the first one i've found is Owen Developments, the blue logo is Select Service Telecommunications Limited. G Johns means G Johns and Sons, i think. Furthermore there is the TAS logo on the top of the bonnet, the second logo underneath TAS is spiremini.co.uk. The right circled logo at the bonnet under Power Maxed is Apple Orchard. Here's the link for Apple Orchard https://www.appleorchard.org.uk/category/policy-documents/ and the small logos on the side near the bottom are SCS Delta GDI 4 and autologic, sadly i couldn't find the logo between TAS and spiremini, but i've attached some pics of the logos i've found so far

Last edited:
the first one i've found is Owen Developments, the blue logo is Select Service Telecommunications Limited. G Johns means G Johns and Sons, i think. Furthermore there is the TAS logo on the top of the bonnet, the second logo underneath TAS is spiremini.co.uk. The right circled logo at the bonnet under Power Maxed is Apple Orchard. Here's the link for Apple Orchard https://www.appleorchard.org.uk/category/policy-documents/ and the small logos on the side near the bottom are SCS Delta GDI 4 and autologic, sadly i couldn't find the logo between TAS and spiremini, but i've attached some pics of the logos i've found so far

Thank you so much for taking your time to identify these. I wonder if any are on the game, if anyone has made them. Now i know what they are. Guess off i go to the svg request thread.

Last edited:
Anybody know what the decal is on the front wing/fender here?

e0a85145d130656036629c035cad5f90.jpg
Same question for this one please.

mazda_rx_7_lm_race_car_by_gt6_garage_d7h81au-pre.jpg

I know there's already a bunch of these liveries but I want to do my own, and I can't find it.
I read "Japan" but can't read the first word.

Is here somebody who can help me to identify these decals (orange circles)

zwhrLNa.jpg

if they are already in game,please post a link towards it thanks .

Latest Posts

Back