GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
It's a japanese tuner company
http://www.garage-daishin.jp/

BTW: I finished the E30, it's shared in my gallery :D
I'm not sure its the same place, the logo is different an no mention of motorsport activities. I've googled about 6-7 different Daihin companies in Japan and none of them seem to be related to the Nissan sponsored teams.

E30 looks good, I see you went for the newer version of the livery to overcome this missing stickers, good choice!

I'm not sure its the same place, the logo is different an no mention of motorsport activities. I've googled about 6-7 different Daihin companies in Japan and none of them seem to be related to the Nissan sponsored teams.
Yeah I figured that out after doing more research on that page :ouch: I'll do some more to find out what it is :dopey: There is an article about their S15 on Superstreet, but I can't find more really

IE30 looks good, I see you went for the newer version of the livery to overcome this missing stickers, good choice!

Last edited:
As far as I can tell Daishin Motorsport was just a team name, like Schnitzer Motorsport for example. One of their first drivers was director of the company according to Nicovideo.

As far as I can tell Daishin Motorsport was just a team name, like Schnitzer Motorsport for example. One of their first drivers was director of the company according to Nicovideo.
Thanks, explains why there's no real presence online.

Anyone able to give me a hand I'd'ing a couple so I can attempt a better google search before attempting at hand creating them.

1992andreamoda3.jpg

Would love to know what the Urbis company is or does and also the one above the blue box logo, Thanks guys 👍
Andrea Moda F1, I had the same thought :P just need to win the F1500-TA or get frustrated and buy it. Anyways...

- Annabella makes those fancy fur clothing women love to wear, apologies but I can't recall the proper word :( that logo however must be quite old, for what I remember I've always seen this one. Even when I was a kid.
- Urbis is also a clothes maker, but again that logo is very old.

Andrea Moda F1, I had the same thought :P just need to win the F1500-TA or get frustrated and buy it. Anyways...

- Annabella makes those fancy fur clothing women love to wear, apologies but I can't recall the proper word :( that logo however must be quite old, for what I remember I've always seen this one. Even when I was a kid.
- Urbis is also a clothes maker, but again that logo is very old.

I made a very rough first attempt at it maybe a month ago if you're interested I can link you :)
I was hoping however to put more detail into my Red Bull Junior livery with these logos, As given the stock numberplate placement if memory serves the Urbis logo would be covered on the F1500 so I didn't bother with it until now :)

I believe I shared a few of the logos already like ellesse and teuco, I made the text for the ANNABELLA logo because its easy enough to put a plain shape behind it in game.

Not knowing what these cat decals are have been bugging me for years, I'm so glad this thread exists!

P1015558
by XSquare StickIt, on Flickr

P1015510
by XSquare StickIt, on Flickr​

As you can see these are on separate cars, which seems to imply they're quite popular in Japan. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know what it is - could be anything - but if you wanted it...

upload_2018-4-14_14-3-22.png

Attachments

• cat.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 11
Never thought I'd need to request help, but:

gt-gt-asia-sepang-2015-37-bbt-ferrari-458-gt3-anthony-liu-davide-rizzo.jpg

I'm totally stumped as to what the decal to the left of the black 'Graham London' decal is. I need it for my latest replica retouch. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Never thought I'd need to request help, but:

gt-gt-asia-sepang-2015-37-bbt-ferrari-458-gt3-anthony-liu-davide-rizzo.jpg

I'm totally stumped as to what the decal to the left of the black 'Graham London' decal is. I need it for my latest replica retouch. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

To the left of the black decal?
I am not sure, but I think it might be Panta, see this link
Just seen this, added in case this is interesting?

Last edited:
Hey friends. Back again with a few more which have been difficult for me to find...once these are on, the livery is done!

8mWRn5.jpg

1. Seems very familiar to me....I know someone will tell me and I will feel silly... "something Wear"?

2. No idea...."The Man Spirit" maybe? :lol:

3. "autostyle"? :boggled:

Thank you in advance!

For the first time I need some help too.

Skjermbilde 2018-04-15 00.06.43.png
5ED4E897-1655-4FAB-B38D-409F7F2F3358.jpeg

Sorry for the poor quality, as this is a small Hot Wheels car from 1997 which has received.. well. a lot of rough use. Not by me I might add, I got it in this condition in 2004 from a friend as a birthday present. He used to play very rough :lol:

What I need help with is the top and bottom ones.

EDIT: Made my own until someone maybe knows.

Last edited:
Hey friends. Back again with a few more which have been difficult for me to find...once these are on, the livery is done!

8mWRn5.jpg

1. Seems very familiar to me....I know someone will tell me and I will feel silly... "something Wear"?

2. No idea...."The Man Spirit" maybe? :lol:

3. "autostyle"? :boggled:

Thank you in advance!

Number 1 is Mechanix gloves: http://www.mechanix.com/

Number 2 is also gloves: https://www.rhdjapan.com/the-man-spirit-racing-gloves-0058-black-l.html

Number 3 appears to be part of Autobacs: https://auto-style.jp/

@Nuschel01 I know it's too late now, but I've solved the mystery of the 'R racing oildecal on the Kegani BMW. It's FGK Racing Oil, made by Fujitsubo (FGK stands for Fujitsubo Giken Kogyo, the parent company):

A381C764-B63D-4D29-A6E1-77A504012639.jpeg

5F38F072-63FC-415C-A99C-10A0FA382D02.jpeg

I knew I recognised the R logo and saw it again today when looking at old Super Taikyu cars for reference for a livery I'm working on:

B6324496-9494-4049-95B4-1529ED953393.jpeg

The oil doesn't appear to be in production anymore and there's not much reference to it online, but now we know.

upload_2018-4-18_20-16-49.png

Anyone know who VMG are? (Behind the rear wheel of the Barwell Blancpain Huracan.)

56683059bd1bc032f01fe10cd7a79d63.png

Hello again guys. Im stuck trying to find the second decal on the bottom between Eibach and P-Factory. I think it is JUN Design Technik but i cant find a logo. Thanks in advance as always.

I need some help identifying this one. Just what it says, though.

Second thought. While posting this I think I know. Engine re-mapping?..:dopey:

Skjermbilde 2018-04-30 14.26.27.png

Looks good enough for me. :P

Last edited:
Back