GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
It's a 9-11 remembrance decal.

51MAtVhlY6L._SX355_.jpg

Could anybody point me towards some direction regarding the JGTC Denso Supra sponsor logos? Most of them are japanese writings that I cannot decipher (except for iDC, which I got my hands on), thus cannot find any decent reference for them. Thanks! :)

1dab22be5b392546294ccc44637b681d.jpg

Could anybody point me towards some direction regarding the JGTC Denso Supra sponsor logos? Most of them are japanese writings that I cannot decipher (except for iDC, which I got my hands on), thus cannot find any decent reference for them. Thanks! :)

1dab22be5b392546294ccc44637b681d.jpg

http://www.sard.co.jp/race_r/index.html

Click on 'partners link'

A list of partners for Sard Racing, match the kanji and click the link and it will take you to the company website.

Example: The decal on the left and right bumper below Koito is a company called Toyoda Gosei

Last edited:
Uhm guys?

GTA.png

The license test from GT4, the "GTA" decal. What was that called again. My brain shut off and all I can think is GT Academy. :lol:

Ah great. I was so sure it was the license test logos. Thanks guys. :cheers: Now to find a more decent image..

Anyone knows what's the logo on the side of the rear wing? It's the last thing I'm missing...looks like a Valvoline logo, but upside down :lol:

Dodge_Viper_RT10_-_Rene_Arnoux%2C_Justin_Bell_%26_Bertrand_Balas_in_the_Esses_at_the_1994_Le_Mans_%2831161009113%29.jpg

Can anyone help me find the cursive logo on the side of this car here:

20140409_2191198.png

I know this is a Forza pic, but its THE best quality image I can find with that logo being somewhat clear to see:

FKeCxHD.png

Its the one in front of the intake.

Last edited:
Trying to identify the logo below STP on the side of the wing?

All I can make out is "DS". Luckily, there is a good photo of a scale model that makes it readable:

23c1c31069335078795b7f5356779928.jpg

Hopefully that helps.

Trying to identify the logo below STP on the side of the wing?

Pretty sure that's a Nissan Motorsports Europe / Nakatani / Volker Weidler logo... simply put, a bespoke decal they created for that chassis and driver combo. The logo also changes drastically between the CK and CP chassis which would further bolster my theory.

Unfortunately this means you'll never find a picture of it anywhere.

Your best bet is to rip it from this picture:

http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/5b/96/f4bd724f6199f83d1caeb36bd3032a73.jpg

and clean it up the best you can.
Recreating 20-30 year old liveries sucks sometimes.

Any idea the company/product represented by the green rectangle and white Japanese text incorporating the Mitsubishi logo next to it on the left? Seen it appearing a lot in recent liveries so know it's out there, but I've no idea what to search for!

1 MONTE CARLO.JPG

Thanks

Can anyone help me find the cursive logo on the side of this car here:

20140409_2191198.png

I know this is a Forza pic, but its THE best quality image I can find with that logo being somewhat clear to see:

FKeCxHD.png

Its the one in front of the intake.

Anyone? Its the logo infront of the side intake (Just in front of the Number 61)

OK, not a decal, but a font but this thread seemed to fit best ;) So if anyone has any idea what the font used for the numbers in the 2013 Blancpain GT series is, it would be appreciated!

So Chevrolet announced that they will attend the 6 hours of shanghai with an awesome Redline livery.

This:
Corvette%20C7%20for%20Shanghai.jpg

I've nearly completed it but cant figure out what logo is in the rear quarter beneath the SAIC GMAC logo.
Please help me.

Edit:
Tried to make it a bit brighter.
Corvette_C7_for_Shanghai_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back